On my 'I need one' list

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
faa.jpg

How do you think it would go over re: not carrying concealed?

I don't like the grip panel you have to install to have it lock into the buckle. I kept the gun as it's not MA approved, but got rid of the buckle.

Also, I'd try shooting the little bugger first. Accurate, but a royal PIA to hold onto. Remind me and I'll bring mine to Shirley for you to try.

Oh wait. That's a Freedom Arms? That's new to me. I'd be interested in seeing the way it is held in place. The North American Arms (NAA) version I have I didn't like.

Last edited:
I've always wanted one of those too! I rarely tuck my shirts in so it wouldn't be a concealment issue for me.

How is it released from the buckle? That little round button? I'd be aprehensive about something bumping against it and dropping the gun, if so!

I'd wear it. There are tons of buckle designed to look like pistols. Those not in the know would never think of a belt buckle that so brazenly displays a real pistol. I hope you didn't throw it out already! Having that buckle would increase the value IMO since they're hard to find in this state.

The buckles are easy to get, several 3rd party sources now. It is the gun that is nearly impossible to get in MA. The Buckles do not come with the NAA gun. It is a separate item like any holster. I do, however still have the nice lined display case that the gun originally came in. (^_^)

Here is the NAA Buckle:

NAABBG~~~.jpg

Heck, Cabellas sells this older model:

i216048sq01.jpg

Heck, order it from Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Naa-Belt-Buckle-22lr-Frame/dp/B000NJY892

Or, if you find it too plain, you can comission a custom buckle and grip set from a number of different vendors like this:

Buckle%20600.jpg

BTW, that one is a steal at only $1400

If you want a buckle, it's pretty easy. Finding the revolver to put into it in MA is the real challenge.

Back
Top Bottom