OMHTF when You're at Work

Well...I have a good chance of knowing if the SHTF in advance as there will be some indicators...if it looks like "go-time" is coming, I'll be heading north I'll be calling in sick...if not, I'm in a place where there are plenty of weapons available...and people who have some training in how to use them.

Like we used to say in MI: " "first to know, first to go !"...see ya [wink]

pretty much screwed if we're talking about gov taking over, unless I can get thru MP at the gates...

other case; bust window, jump, spring 1/4 mile to vehicle, get thru the gates... or be grateful for M16s. depending where shtf

You know, I wanted to improve my first aid knowledge after this comment was made. I'd like to say that I have not only learned why what I said was wrong, but I am now a certified Mass EMT and hope you'll change your mind about me. :)

That's great man! Let me know if I can ever help out if you are looking for a job. I am friendly management at two large south shore ambulance services.

I'm more worried about running out of smokes and whiskey than I am about PT at this point.

Well if you do more PT, you can knock off a liquor store then "run like you knocked off a liquor store".

You never see any fatty mcfattersons holding up the local packie, do you?

Clothing:
Shemagh...

I had to look this one up:

"a traditional Arab headdress fashioned from a square, usually cotton, scarf."

How is a traditional Arab headdress something you would pack here? I am cracking up. I don't think I'd even go so far as to pack a ball cap or wool hat, let alone some weird foreign head-dress.

I had to look this one up:

How is a traditional Arab headdress something you would pack here? I am cracking up. I don't think I'd even go so far as to pack a ball cap or wool hat, let alone some weird foreign head-dress.

Its nothing more than a square scarf, often with a checkered pattern. They are actually a rather versatile item. They scream mall ninja to some extent, but mine has come in quite handy. I often use it to plug up the neck of my jacket, as its more comfortable than zipping up all the way.

I've also used mine as a pillow.

Its nothing more than a square scarf, often with a checkered pattern. They are actually a rather versatile item. They scream mall ninja to some extent, but mine has come in quite handy. I often use it to plug up the neck of my jacket, as its more comfortable than zipping up all the way.

I've also used mine as a pillow.

So its fills the same function as a bandana?

Just a large bandanna. I have used it when my friend broke his arm and we took him to the hospital,. I have used it as a scarf while working in the snow. Maybe I would be cool if I got one that said Harley Davidson. everyone's kit is going to be different, you pack what works for you. :)

Edit: That list is almost a year old. I'll post a new one with pics when I can.

Resurrecting old threads -1. [laugh]

I'm going to change the title of this thread to What if the OMHTF while you're at work. Occupy Movement Hits The Fan...

[smile]

Back
Top Bottom