OMHTF when You're at Work

First, I'd step outside of the building I engineer cool things in.

Then, I pull out a pack of Newports, pull out the "lucky stick" and rest it on the edge of my lips in the right corner of my mouth (because I'm hard like that).

I light it.

Take one drag.

And then kill every BG with my superior manliness.

NES .000001%er

First, I'd step outside of the building I engineer cool things in.

Then, I pull out the "lucky stick" and rest it on the edge of my lips in the right corner of my mouth (because I'm hard like that).

Take one drag.

And then kill every BG with my superior manhood

NES .000001%er

Whoa, dude.

I work in a home office. I let my co-workers know things went sideways, and I'll be off the grid for a while. Gather up the kit, get a couple friends in NH to meet me in the Whites and well... wait it out from a high vantage point.

I saw Red Dawn.

I'd take a pallet jack, get it under the vending machine, grab a couple 5 gallon buckets and a case of toilet paper, wheel it all into the machine shop, lock the door and wait it out.

When I was in training for my last job my instructor had an Expedition with enough gear in it to last a week. Me and the rest of the guys had a good laugh at him. Now I realise that we were the ones who should of been laughed at. I wish I had half the stuff he had. Funny how that works.

I scream for more toilet paper and maybe some Pepto Bismol but in the worst case scenario my go to is Immodium AD Extra Strength.

...'bout the best place it could happen.

Indeed! Same here (advantage of working from home). Only thing I'd be worried about is whether my Wife was able to get the last commuter rail out of Boston.

Reboot the server if it's a Windows machine.

[laugh] I'm sure you have lots of experience with this! [laugh]

There are about seven different ways to get home from work all on sparsley used rural roads. Once near home I might have to resort to vehicular force to make my way around or through sheeple. Or get out and make an example out of one of them.

Back
Top Bottom