• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OMHTF when You're at Work

Blitz1 My friend, can I call you my friend? It was nice meeting you @ BBoo. How do you define the SHTF....9-11.? Or the US army killing/ burning out the WWI citizen-veterans on the front lawn of the whitehouse protesting near the the time of a REAL depression in the 20s. For what they were promised by the .gov. The Gov was in a situation inciting the SHTF (as I describe it). BY USING THE ARMY's Generals whom later became presidents between WWI and WWII.? Roosevelt, being one, and IIRC major Patton,.. just being there killing WWI veterans w/new army recruits? Or WACO..... or T Mcviey's SUPPOSED lone wolf strike at the benevolent ----->.gov? How do you define the SHTF Blitz1? The only thing that matters is your not at ground zero. You become armed ASAP, IMO, or your soon dead. Jose's OP above would seem prudent , as well as keeping your MV w/ minimum 1/2 tank gas........I never go below a 1/2 tank personally.

Dude. [grin] Like Derek said in the other thread.

If you don't know you have nothing to worry about.

[wink]

Blitz1 My friend, can I call you my friend? It was nice meeting you @ BBoo. How do you define the SHTF....9-11.? Or the US army killing/ burning out the WWI citizen-veterans on the front lawn of the whitehouse protesting near the the time of a REAL depression in the 20s. For what they were promised by the .gov. The Gov was in a situation inciting the SHTF (as I describe it). BY USING THE ARMY's Generals whom later became presidents between WWI and WWII.? Roosevelt, being one, and IIRC major Patton,.. just being there killing WWI veterans w/new army recruits? Or WACO..... or T Mcviey's SUPPOSED lone wolf strike at the benevolent ----->.gov? How do you define the SHTF Blitz1? The only thing that matters is your not at ground zero. You become armed ASAP, IMO, or your soon dead. Jose's OP above would seem prudent , as well as keeping your MV w/ minimum 1/2 tank gas........I never go below a 1/2 tank personally.

Blitz1 defines SHTF as having less than a case of beer on a Friday night.

ignition-switch.jpg

I don't see any GTS there?

Really though. I work with a lot of people, only a tiny few are hot chicks. Maybe 15-20 out of 250+. I have enough for 3-4 people in my truck but they'll have to earn it.

Back road routes are key. I have a hiking route back as well if it comes to that. I'm confident I can make it home when the highways are clogged though.

Cover everything you own in tennifer, light a newport, call up the doc and tell him to fire up the flux capacitor, call 867 5309, grab your mace, and kick a toddler.

Cover everything you own in tennifer, light a newport, call up the doc and tell him to fire up the flux capacitor, call 867 5309, grab your mace, and kick a toddler.

Newports are for Pussies and Homo's. [rolleyes][hmmm]

Nutmeg is where it's at. [wink]

Where is that ass clown icon?

If I start all the generators to lift the bridge, will you let me on the boat?

Of course. We need a third guy though, someone to ... help out at the end as we get ready to leave, yeah, just to help out a bit....

Back
Top Bottom