OLIGHT BALDR S

SFC13557

NES Member
Shooting buddy showed me his at Harvard and bought one. Awesome product, has 3 settings, flashlight, green dot sight and flashlight and green dot.

get extra house insurance if you're an owner
i have 2 of them, for about 3 years now, i think.
if one is extra paranoid about the quality of the li-ion battery inside - get it fully charged, then run the light for 4-5 min before putting it for a storage, so the battery will be slightly discharged down from the max - it will make it safe.

any li-ion at 80% charge can be stored pretty much indefinitely. i have tons of drone batteries that are now close to 10 years - reminds me i need to sweep through storage to sort out if any of them puffed to dispose of them.

Yes, I have the Baldr mini and the Baldr S and they are excellent lasers/lights and the green can be bought for less than $100 on ebay. Red are even less. Highly recommended.

i have 2 of them, for about 3 years now, i think.
if one is extra paranoid about the quality of the li-ion battery inside - get it fully charged, then run the light for 4-5 min before putting it for a storage, so the battery will be slightly discharged down from the max - it will make it safe.

any li-ion at 80% charge can be stored pretty much indefinitely. i have tons of drone batteries that are now close to 10 years - reminds me i need to sweep through storage to sort out if any of them puffed to dispose of them.
i actually have one if their lights and it's pretty nice. They're definitely a good value but the fire issue seems pretty serious.

i actually have one if their lights and it's pretty nice. They're definitely a good value but the fire issue seems pretty serious.
the rechargeable ones are safer. the cheapest chinese non-rechargeable lipo batteries can indeed be dangerous.

There was this other thread not too long ago NESers were shitting on any lights made in China including olight and streamlight. Operators use Surefire only.

Back
Top Bottom