OK, I guess "arsenal" is accurate in this instance

What a lowlife POS. And not just for stealing thousands of guns, but also for mistreating those guns.

Oh. the humanity!

He should get 50 years for the stealing and two concurrent life sentences for letting them turn into rusty pieces of crap

HTF can they determine the "stolen" status of 10000 guns so quickly?

Not only that, but there's this
They discovered somewhere between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen guns on the property, as well as thousands of other pieces of stolen property including tools, taxidermy, and ammunition.
How do they know all this stuff is stolen? I got a friend who buys a retarded amount of stuff from yard sales and flea markets and stuff.

Not so sure he was really doing all the stealing himself. Not exactly the cat burgler type.
Nicholson.jpg
new java the hut in the next star wars. "bring me Soloman02" [laugh] for comparison purposes:
images

Not only that, but there's this How do they know all this stuff is stolen? I got a friend who buys a retarded amount of stuff from yard sales and flea markets and stuff.

The article says they were investigating him for some time so they probably knew the stuff was hot. At least most of it.

Plus, it's Chesterfield County SC and the deputies probably know what stuff is stolen since they took the report when Billy Bob had the dern tires stolen right off his tractor.

The article says they were investigating him for some time so they probably knew the stuff was hot. At least most of it.

Plus, it's Chesterfield County SC and the deputies probably know what stuff is stolen since they took the report when Billy Bob had the dern tires stolen right off his tractor.

Oh, do you know that part of SC?

Lots more going on with this one.

Nicholson was arrested and charged with trafficking opium and heroin, earlier in the week in Union County. Deputies reportedly went to serve him with a subpoena Friday and noticed what appeared to be stolen goods in his front yard.

{...}

Brooks called the items found a "menagerie" of stolen property which also includes 150 chainsaws, 4-wheelers, and taxidermy supplies.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/30340511/deputies-7000-stolen-guns-seized-near-pageland

The guy is a hoarder. He wouldn't have been able to accumulate that much stuff if he as paying "retail" - so he must have somehow gotten hooked up into the lower levels of society - and was probably the "go to" guy if you've got some stolen loot you want to sell.

Guns and chainsaws - something I bet there's an awful lot of down in that area.

Back
Top Bottom