OK, I guess "arsenal" is accurate in this instance

Is he a clepto or hoarder?

That's what I was wondering. If someone is caught buying thousands of stolen guns I would think they were reselling them for profit but this dude seems to have gone into full blown hoarder status.

And I can see getting your hands on a small number of stolen firearms but this guy must have had a massive network of tweakers or something to get all those guns.

Somethings fleuwee about this. How can one person steal 7-10 thousand guns, & why would you want that many long hunting guns? I'd get rid of them to get em out of my way if I was in that situation.

shocked-face-o.gif

10,000 guns... - 10 guns a week = 520 guns/yr - so it would take like 18 YEARS to get that many guns! - This just doesn't smell right - Christ - he would have to have billboards up advertising that he wanted stolen guns.

It's amazing that he could amass such a big stash of 7,000 to 10,000 stolen guns without someone tipping off the authorities at some point. Maybe he was running his own "Buy Back" program. [laugh]

This is crazy ........I hope the police find the owners when possible and auction all the rest back into population.

This is crazy ........I hope the police find the owners when possible and auction all the rest back into population.

It's NC so they most likely will reunite the guns with their owners. In MA they wouldn't even try.

No way was he buying those guns from tweakers, etc. He had to have been stealing them since he was a teen. They said in the piece there is a buch of other stolen property.

That's what I was wondering. If someone is caught buying thousands of stolen guns I would think they were reselling them for profit but this dude seems to have gone into full blown hoarder status.

And I can see getting your hands on a small number of stolen firearms but this guy must have had a massive network of tweakers or something to get all those guns.

All he has to do is say he's a big supporter of gun control and he was stealing them to keep them off the streets, and all of the libtards will throw their support behind him as a hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Good I want them all back please. Leave your car unattended just once.

What type of car do you drive that you could fit 10,000 guns in it? I think even a 18-wheeler might be too small for that.

That dude has some brass ones and a horseshoe up his hind quarters. 7-10000 guns if he went and got them personally he's lucky no home owner ever caught him

I can see the Captain handing out that assignment. What poor bastard is going to get stuck researching thousands of serial numbers. He'll be blind by the end.

LOL, I bet all the officers in that department will be on their best behavior until that assignment is given. "Hey, Chief- need your car washed?"

Back
Top Bottom