Ok... can we suck it up and move on

I know that it sucks that Patrick/Coakley got in... but ATM, nothing has changed and we have no way of knowing what may change. No one really even knows what Coakley is going to do... not even Coakley.

And Patrick is going to have his hands so freaking full that he may not jump on the gun thing too fast.

As a pre-emtive strike, I think everyone here needs to write the NRA and start there with our concerns.

But unfortunately, that is all we can do at the moment. Whining about it wont help.

I absolutely agree. Worrying and whining nevers fixes anything. While the situation may appear bleak we shold not be ready to throw the towel in or leap off the bridge just yet. There are many unknowns. Certainly being proactive is a positive first action.

I've been to a few other gun sites and the mood is 'the end of the world as we know it"Granted the diehard Dems are not our friends but we should sit back for a bit and see what happens.
I'm afraid if we as gun owners cry "wolf" to many times our warnings may not be heeded

sad part is... our guns arnt the only thing we are going to take the hit on... our wallets are going to be paying for this election dealy as well.

sad part is... our guns arnt the only thing we are going to take the hit on... our wallets are going to be paying for this election dealy as well.

Pffft... maybe you guys will. Me, I'm gonna have myself declared tax exempt. What do you have to be? A Reverend or something like that? I'll be Reverend Cosmo in my own church and have my own religion. Cosmo will be short for cosmolene and I will pray at the gun bench to the milsurp gods and those who have passed on but carried my rifle's before I got them. You guys can join my church if ya want.[smile]
Think the IRS will buy it?[wink]

Pffft... maybe you guys will. Me, I'm gonna have myself declared tax exempt. What do you have to be? A Reverend or something like that? I'll be Reverend Cosmo in my own church and have my own religion. Cosmo will be short for cosmolene and I will pray at the gun bench to the milsurp gods and those who have passed on but carried my rifle's before I got them. You guys can join my church if ya want.[smile]

Sign me up!!!

[wink]

The IRS might... but I wonder what the ATF would say?

But hell... Im in.

PREACH IT, Brother Milsurps!

I have seen the light. Jesus H. Tap-Dancing Christ, I have seen the light.

The Garand! The Garand? The Garand. The GARAND!

We're putting the Garand back together.

Back
Top Bottom