Obama: Gun owners do not need to stock up

free_candy.jpg

I don't know the guy seems legit to me. [wink]

The guy's still trying to spin his own reality, thinking we local yokels will swallow it whole. He obviously thinks we're too dumb to read/research his history and compare what he says with what he does. Buy 'em up boys and girls. It helps the economy and fills the "tool" chest.

i look at it like this.....if he DOES pass a ban, well woohoo, we were all smart and stocked up accordingly.

if he DOESNT pass a ban, then we're smart, and not only helped the economy and kept gun manufacturers from laying off any employee's, but made sure we'd have extra ammo for our frequent lawful trips to the range.

(i'm a "glass-is-half-full" kinda guy)

What someone should do, in a polite and respectful way, is respond along these lines:

"Well, Mr. Obama, that is certainly welcome news. However, and I'm sure you'll understand why, some folks are skeptical. If you want to convince them, you could announce that under no circumstances during your administration will the Clinton so-called "Assault Weapons Ban" be resurrected."

His version of reasonable is nowhere near reasonable.

That's what I keep saying. Reasonable to one group is not reasonable to another. Clearly the people who should be writing the laws are the ones that it affects. In otherwords us. Not these liberal gun grabbing dictators who have contempt for anyone who wants to be able to protect themselves.

What someone should do, in a polite and respectful way, is respond along these lines:

"Well, Mr. Obama, that is certainly welcome news. However, and I'm sure you'll understand why, some folks are skeptical. If you want to convince them, you could announce that under no circumstances during your administration will the Clinton so-called "Assault Weapons Ban" be resurrected."

But that was a one of a long list of selling points for the sheeple.

"Change" is good unless you believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They don't really mean anything nowadays. Just some old tattered pieces of parchment. Nothing to see here. More along.

...be well...

"Why are you guys all stocking up?"

um... hmmmm.... lets see.... maybe because,

you are going to reimplement the AWB and it did absolutely nothing last time to stop crime and all it did was make life miserable for the law abiding citizens that like to shoot and collect Military style weapons.

hmmmm.... I dont know why we are either.... [laugh][laugh] morons.... [rolleyes]

If you want to convince them, you could announce that under no circumstances during your administration will the Clinton so-called "Assault Weapons Ban" be resurrected."

Even if you could get Obama to make this pledge, (and we all know that'll never happen) he could still sign an AWB bill into law and later claim that he was opposed to it, but bowed to the will of congress and 75% of the American People because it seemed so very important to them.

From the Dictionary:

Poli - Latin for Multiple
Tics - Bloodsucking Parasites
Politics = Multiple Bloodsucking Parasites.

Congress = The Opposite of Progress

======

Back
Top Bottom