• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Gets His Gun

Jumbo Size Version

For those who want the most detail, here is the original, jumbo size photo. Save image to computer for maximum detail:
8436110735_e822c23e69_o.jpg

A photoshop expert will chime in, but why is their smoke coming out only one side of the porting on the Citori? It's as fake as the birth certificate.

Legal Disclaimer

Before anyone gets any ideas, make sure you read the text below the photo:

"President Barack Obama shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David, Md., Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)," the caption reads.
"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."

Lets see he supposedly shoots skeet all the time? We know the real answer but lets play along anyways. Where is his vest? Where is the shell holder? Or does he just have one of the secret service lackeys hand him his shells?

David Plouffe is inviting the Photoshop analysis on twitter:

Plouffe.gif

And Sister Honey has a great response.
SisterHoney.gif

PS - how do you embed large photos into postings?

Before anyone gets any ideas, make sure you read the text below the photo:

"President Barack Obama shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David, Md., Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)," the caption reads.
"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."

Funny, the version of that pic that I found online didn't have any kind of warnings or disclaimers whatsoever. [thinking]

NOBODY is buying this story, picture or not. This NY Times article is great, believe it or not:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/us/politics/obamas-skeet-shooting-comments-draw-fire.html

And you have to love Representative Marsha Blackburn, Republican of Tennessee, (who) went on CNN to question the assertion.
"I tell you what I do think." Ms. Blackburn said. "I think he should invite me to Camp David, and I’ll go skeet shooting with him and I bet I’ll beat him."

debating semantics about a single statement out of the president's mouth in regards to a larger issue shows that you don't have the intellect or will power to debate the primary issue on a more powerful level.

Who gives a **** if he has shot a gun before?

You shouldn't.

debating semantics about a single statement out of the president's mouth in regards to a larger issue shows that you don't have the intellect or will power to debate the primary issue on a more powerful level.

Who gives a **** if he has shot a gun before?

You shouldn't.
Kinda grumpy this morning, aren't we? I think we can take a few moments to have fun with a ridiculous comment that he made in an interview and still spend 99.99% of our waking moments debating or doing something about the primary issue.

Lets see he supposedly shoots skeet all the time? We know the real answer but lets play along anyways. Where is his vest? Where is the shell holder? Or does he just have one of the secret service lackeys hand him his shells?

I'm sure he has a "Director of Skeet and Shooting" who makes $125K/yr. to hand him the shells and clean the gun the one time each four years it comes out of the safe.

Found a picture of his target.

2013-02-02-12-21-31-939986472_zps2c12b03a.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom