• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama, CNN team up for show promoting gun restrictions

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
"Guns in America" will be on Thursday at 8PM ET.
Link for those afraid of links: http://www.donotlink.com/hrp4
He will join CNN's Anderson Cooper Thursday for an exclusive one-hour live town hall on gun control in hopes of mounting a final pitch to the public.
Obama will sit down with Cooper at 8 p.m. ET for the event, titled "Guns in America." The event's timing coincides with the fifth anniversary, next Friday, of the shooting of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Arizona, in a rampage that left six dead and 13 others wounded.

In addition to discussing gun issues with Cooper, Obama will also take questions from the audience on the issue.
He will sign executive orders regardless. There is no reason for a sales pitch.

Last edited:
This would be a good time for those 24 AGs who were on that Supreme Court brief against local AWBs to speak up.

It's a long shot, but if the leaders of individual states told Zero to go F himself, they would be seen as patriots.

One has to wonder how many times he does the same thing, and expects different results?
The very definition of insanity

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah lets support legitimate grievances with racism.

A. Not a muslim. B. even if he was so ****ing what?

Inbred ****s.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Lmao, touche didnt mean to sound racist. Just sick of having a p.o.s for a commander in chief.
I mean Reagan was still pro 2a and noone has tried killing this pussy

He will sign executive orders regardless. There is no reason for a sales pitch.

The entire thing is grandstanding that will amount to nothing, including the executive orders/actions/whatever... The longer I think about this the more it looks like another marionette job, he's paying lip service to the antis because some of them were part of the cabal that called in favors to get him elected. (eg, Soros et al). His entire presidency has all been about fulfilling the interests of the puppet masters that got him elected. He's probably also doing this crap so he has something to yap about on the moonbat lecture circuit so he can cash in on that shit when he leaves office.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

executive actions, not eo's

ea's are like a wish list....not legally binding

Yeah but even some EOs could be like that too, but most of the time the attorneys tell them "no, you can't do that without causing a shitstorm" etc.

but it's easier for everyone to run around like chicken little shitting themselves about gun ban phantasms while ignoring the long term problems presented by antis in other realms.

-Mike

Lmao, touche didnt mean to sound racist. Just sick of having a p.o.s for a commander in chief.
I mean Reagan was still pro 2a and noone has tried killing this pussy
Yeah he was so pro2A that he signed a law that prevents the sale of automatic weapons made after 1986 to civilians, despite the fact that he wasn't even shot with an automatic.

FOPA is just great. Thanks, Reagan.

/s

Last edited:
If he wants to sway the public, shouldn't he pick a station and show the public knows exists? Coopers ratings are as low as typical liberals IQ.

The entire thing is grandstanding that will amount to nothing, including the executive orders/actions/whatever... The longer I think about this the more it looks like another marionette job, he's paying lip service to the antis because some of them were part of the cabal that called in favors to get him elected. (eg, Soros et al). His entire presidency has all been about fulfilling the interests of the puppet masters that got him elected. He's probably also doing this crap so he has something to yap about on the moonbat lecture circuit so he can cash in on that shit when he leaves office.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but even some EOs could be like that too, but most of the time the attorneys tell them "no, you can't do that without causing a shitstorm" etc.

but it's easier for everyone to run around like chicken little shitting themselves about gun ban phantasms while ignoring the long term problems presented by antis in other realms.

-Mike

Agreed, it's a broadway play of sound and fury signifying nothing.

He's a hardcore leftist so he wants to do this anyway but it also distracts from the bad economy, racial tensions, foreign policy mess, etc. And he gets to go on a soap box and lecture people on something he has no clue about. He loves doing that.

Back
Top Bottom