• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYPD Officer NOT Indicted for Chokehold Death of Eric Garner

Frenchman, some light reading for you while the investigation is on- going:

http://cbsnews.com/news/frances-unpaid-debt/
I don't click on NBC links. And what does France's unpaid debts to do with those cops killing a man for selling untaxed cigarettes? You're debating like a good liberal. Bring up "it's for the children", and try to generate an emotional response while changing the topic to something absolutely irrelevant. Nice try, but futile.

Similarly jw, you and others here should see every cop not only as a friend but a friend who deserves to have the judicial system run its complete course BEFORE judgment is passed.

Similarly jw, you and others here should see every cop not only as a friend but a friend who deserves to have the judicial system run its complete course BEFORE judgment is passed.

**** that, I don't know every cop so why would I consider them a friend? because they are the enforcement arm of a corrupt and oppressive government?

the fact you would even consider arresting someone for selling untaxed cigarettes tells me right away that most cops are no friends of mine

Yeah, friends, that's exactly why JWPAOLILLI comes here. Make friends. Rofl.FYI, he has been a LEO for the longest time, and he's disgusted with what's going on in the force right now. That should tell you something. Maybe you should try MASSCOPS, looks like you'll have it much easier over there.
a friend... You crack me up, really.

Died for smokes, just pathetic. I do not care if it was his 100th time getting "popped" for selling tobacco, not nearly enough reason to kill a man.

On a side note, maybe if the blanking states did not tax the living crap out of something some people enjoy doing, a black market would not pop up to fill the void. I guess they have to their payment somehow.

Oh, it's for the children now?

LOL -- according to Tom, it's definitely for the children. Cause they can get weed and illegal drugs on practically any corner, but sell them a couple cigarettes and their whole lives are over.

This country is f##### up

Last edited:
Wow boys might you be just a bit premature/presumptuous? -I- having been 'on the job', so to speak, have learned to be highly suspicious of anything the ultra liberal, cop and Country hating mainstream media reports: what is this guys, victim, arrest record if any, what was he suspected of being involved in, if anything-its difficult for me to imagine any police officer in general or any NYC police officer in particular, would get involved to the extent that he did, for only the reason we are led to believe-its possible but............

And yes, I would like to see the Officer's record also..

lol, yeah cuz cops never kill people (or their dogs) over nothing.

Wow boys might you be just a bit premature/presumptuous? -I- having been 'on the job', so to speak, have learned to be highly suspicious of anything the ultra liberal, cop and Country hating mainstream media reports: what is this guys, victim, arrest record if any, what was he suspected of being involved in, if anything-its difficult for me to imagine any police officer in general or any NYC police officer in particular, would get involved to the extent that he did, for only the reason we are led to believe-its possible but............

Please just stop.
I'm not even close to a cop hater.
But I do know what I saw, and I can tell you for a fact that what was done could kill anyone.
Maybe that's why it against department policy to do it?
Not everyone here is an uneducated "prole".
When you attempt to defend what's un-defendable you just set the good guys back a few steps, that's all.

[rofl][tinfoil] Closet moon bat.....

My goodness, gentlemen -I- choose to give the Officer the benefit of the doubt and wait for the investigation to to conclude before passing judgement and some here do not - really I feel sorry for those here who do not want the young Officer to get his right of due process-but I do take a great deal of comfort in knowing that should the case go to trial none of the members here will have their chance to persecute the guy. Good grief but what if there is a change in venue.....

JW, as you- I'll pass on posting my resume here-notice that you similarly haven't identified which 'dept.' you were with.

Finally boys, me- posting a link to an article written by someone else, in this instance, a very well respected journalist- is not an attack by me on the ethnicity of anyone here but the fact that some here interpret it as being so is in keeping with the incredibly interesting cognitive process being shown by a surprising large number of intolerant, Obama/liberal voting ?, forum members.

Why don't we continue this when the process has concluded and all the facts are known?-yes it will be painful for a lot of you, but dig down deep and give it a try.

My goodness, gentlemen -I- choose to give the Officer the benefit of the doubt and wait for the investigation to to conclude before passing judgement and some here do not - really I feel sorry for those here who do not want the young Officer to get his right of due process-but I do take a great deal of comfort in knowing that should the case go to trial none of the members here will have their chance to persecute the guy. Good grief but what if there is a change in venue.....

JW, as you- I'll pass on posting my resume here-notice that you similarly haven't identified which 'dept.' you were with.

Finally boys, me- posting a link to an article written by someone else, in this instance, a very well respected journalist- is not an attack by me on the ethnicity of anyone here but the fact that some here interpret it as being so is in keeping with the incredibly interesting cognitive process being shown by a surprising large number of intolerant, Obama/liberal voting ?, forum members.

Why don't we continue this when the process has concluded and all the facts are known?-yes it will be painful for a lot of you, but dig down deep and give it a try.

Wut? Due process? Are you joking?

Because as an LEO, there will be NO process and the facts will NOT be made known.

Perhaps you have outgrown the moonbat closet and will need a moonbat cave.

jw, sincerely-I wish you the best, hope you hit the lottery big time and I really want you to enjoy your State pension for as long as you can but posting on this isn't going to help, so I'll end will a continued pass on listing my creds and end posting on this until the investigation is concluded in New York-by the way I have gotten two tickets in my life: one prior to becoming a cop, speeding ticket by a Statie, 10 over on 91 and the second, while a lowly city patrolman on a day off- a citation by one of your boys for having the wrong color registration numbers on the hull of my canoe, with Johnson 4hp twin, fishing at a lake in the Commonwealth-I had white numbers the 'officer' said I needed black numbers and wrote a complaint-the wife and I were stunned to the point of being speechless. The day before I stopped three kids for speeding, 15 over, gave the driver a written warning then made them break every -bottle- of beer in the six short case before I let them continue-then made the mistake of stopping into either the railroad or bus station and saw three kids on their way to some prep school dividing up a full box of grass, couldn't quite figure out what to do-didn't want the pee saturated kids in the car and didn't want to ruin their lives, turns out I made the wrong decision and told them to pick up get on whatever they were taking and never come back (thought about taking the dope but couldn't figure out what to do with it-I had recently sworn off the stuff) got into a ton of poop over that one but I am certain you and I could swap stories forever.
Stay well.

Jesus, Tom, you don't get it. The guy is protected by the thin blue line and a wall of his peers. Due process ain't gonna happen, because the perps will investigate the perp. That's the main reason why people here are so pissed at the police force. There's no accountability. They lie and perjure, intimidate and omit, if necessary, to get this "public servant" out of trouble. And we know it. And they know that we know, yet they don't give a shit.

NYPD spokesman approaches the mic:

"Isolated incident. Nothing to see here. Go about your business. The officer is on paid administrative leave until a thorough investigation finds him inno... Ahem, What I meant to say is that we'll update the proced Haha! I mean to say (hee hee) the department will be retrai... Bwahaha, oh come ON! I almost got through it with a straight face this time!. Dammit! No, seriously. Go home or Fido gets it."

go read the statement from the internal investigation, it will make you sick

no mention of a choke hold, says the victim (or rather suspect) was in no visible distress, etc etc
spoke how the officers were simply having difficulty placing cuffs on the suspect due to his non-compliance and not "following instructions"

must have watched a different video than I did

[sad2]

no mention of a choke hold, says the victim (or rather suspect) was in no visible distress, etc etc
spoke how the officers were simply having difficulty placing cuffs on the suspect due to his non-compliance and not "following instructions"

[sad2]
See, Tommy? Combine this with my post #56, and there you have a small dose of reality. A man died. A mother lost her son. Over a cigarette. Served. Protected.
One day, we WILL come for you guys. Ready or not. Not a question if, but when. The few good ones like GPP, Roland Deschain and officer Obie, imnot worried about, because I strongly suspect them to be on our side. The bad, rotten ones, well, let's just say it won't be pretty.

Frenchie,

je vais arreter et attendre que tous les faits soient de couverts

avez-vous aime l'info que j'ai fouonis?

tommy

"Garner was known to hawk untaxed cigarettes for 50 cents apiece, and had eight arrests for the offense..."

I'm glad this dude was served and protected to death. Bastard was selling untaxed cigarettes he already paid tax on, can't have that craziness happening in the great city of NY. Too bad the Big Gulp ban was shot down, there would be alot of justice being served in Manhattan.

I understand that you want to hold off until all the facts are out. I did not read the article you suggested, because I categorically refuse to click on lame stream media links, and provide them with traffic, which will increase their revenue from advertising. And as much as I appreciate your effort to write to me in my first language (compliments. Your French seems to be quite good BTW), the language spoken on this board is English, and it should stay that way, so others can comment without needing to use one of these godawful online translators.

"Garner was known to hawk untaxed cigarettes for 50 cents apiece, and had eight arrests for the offense..."

I'm glad this dude was served and protected to death. Bastard was selling untaxed cigarettes he already paid tax on, can't have that craziness happening in the great city of NY. Too bad the Big Gulp ban was shot down, there would be alot of justice being served in Manhattan.

The funny thing is that BATFE and others are now hawking crackdown on cigarette tax violations as "combatting terrorism" or some bullshit like that, because there are little one offs here and there where militant islamist durka types are supposedly illegally importing and selling untaxed cigarettes. [thinking] Yeah I'm sure cigarettes are the backbone of what makes al-queda's wheels of terror turn. [rolleyes]

-Mike

you either think the cops were justified in taking down an untaxed cig-seller with a choke hold or you don't

I know which side I am on, and I can live with that

[sad2]

mattyw,

I apologize but I am exhausted and heading back to bed but would mind putting up the link to the internal report you mentioned? Thanks and I apologize again for not looking myself right now.

On a side note, when will we change the term "thin blue line" to "thick blue line" as it seems to describe it it better as no gets through the thin blue line.

mattyw,

I apologize but I am exhausted and heading back to bed but would mind putting up the link to the internal report you mentioned? Thanks and I apologize again for not looking myself right now.

On a side note, when will we change the term "thin blue line" to "thick blue line" as it seems to describe it it better as no gets through the thin blue line.

no problem, I was on my phone earlier or I would have posted it myself

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ion-chokehold-article-1.1875221#ixzz38AjVLp5g

Back
Top Bottom