• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYC Muslims’ new community patrol group, w squad cars, have residents worried about ‘creeping Sharia

the o'neil girls out for a sunday stroll in brooklyn.

images

I can see it know responses like "In my country"
Be curious how well armed these patrol groups are. How long before the patrol starts restricting non Muslims from the areas they patrol.? Fun times ahead im sure

Knowing NY they’ll let them walk around open carrying AK’s and 30 rd mags because that’s their culture. Place needs to burn to the ground and restart from square one.

Any bets whether or not these guys will park themselves at community polling places come next big election?

So these patrols are known to harass members of the faith who are not observant in their dress? I'll assume a good share of the attention will be for women not properly covering up.

veiled-muslim-woman-reveals-abuse.jpeg

Based on pics of the vehicles, seems to be a well funded activity. Follow the money...

But we need immigrants. Big melting pot, they come here for the American dream. And to enforce the Sharia law that no American will. Houses of worship have always been forward operating posts for conquest. Ours, theirs, all of them. I say we celebrate our Islamic friends with a ticker tape parade of pork rinds. Seriously, eventually they all have to go back and Mosques need to be burned to the ground, then salted over with pork. When the FF wrote 1A they meant any Christian religion, they didn't specify that because this is ridiculous.

“This is a Muslim area” becomes “What are you doing in our Muslim neighborhood” and “Go back to your Muslim neighborhood.”

Police report assaults of cross-cultural transgressors and the neighborhoods become isolated.

The news reports “Muslim neighborhoods are underserved” with others noting that 2/3+ of residents are on the dole. The birth-rate is higher in the Muslim community and overcrowding is the norm. Schools are poor with girls held out by cultural conservatives. Families that send girls to school are harassed and move away, leaving a cultural conservative core neighborhood. Police and fire services respond slowly, if at all.

One of a dozen of Imams preaching Jihad becomes most of the Imams teaching or sympathetic to Jihad and the neighborhood is called a “Terroist Breeding Ground.” As conditions deteriorate, with unemployment high, foreign money supporting radicalization becomes a way of life for young men. Women are isolated by Sharia and custom.

What may have started as immigrants escaping oppression becomes regional nuclei of a slow-motion invasion.

Not all alloys are stronger in a Melting Pot. The “American Way of Life” isn’t just for old, white men but it isn’t up for a party vote, a neighborhood vote, a religious vote or an ethnic vote - it’s only up for a vote by US law and convention.

Back
Top Bottom