• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYC Muslims’ new community patrol group, w squad cars, have residents worried about ‘creeping Sharia

The muslim patrols may be ‘harmless’ now - but they never stay that way. The koran seeks conversion and subjugation of the world. It even specifies to lie and make nice until you are strong enough.
It's the, in the open trojan horse.

The best explanation I have ever seen of how the melting pot really works:

9z31tqejq0wz.jpg

Or
Cleveland Clinic fires resident after online threat to give Jews 'wrong meds' surfaces

The best explanation I have ever seen of how the melting pot really works:

9z31tqejq0wz.jpg

Looks more like a meme to encourage keeping the milk pure if you ask me... The chocolate and milk combine, and you have hot cocoa. The two ingredients melt and work together; there's a balance. The message from the image is what? Melting bad because the white milk becomes brown??

The real problem we have now with immigration is that the ingredients aren't actually melting together. I think a better analogy would be like trying to make a mac and cheese sauce, with too many different kinds of cheese. If all you do is put a bunch of cheeses together in a pot and turn on the heat, you'll get a greasy melted mess and nothing actually combines. Sure, similar cheeses may actually melt together. But we don't have a bunch of similar cheeses. So how do you make it work? You need a binder... in this case, starting with a bechamel sauce will make sure all the cheeses incorporate and melt together (I personally use equal parts Velveeta, sharp yellow cheddar, white american, pepper jack, colby jack, and toss in a bit of smoked gouda and blue cheese for some extra zing). The binder in life is a strong local community, our core American culture, and our constitution. Without those, then yes, the melting pot will be a mess.

I'm the product of an immigrant family. I'm not a chinese american, or asian american (I hate those ethnicity questions). I'm an American. Period. I bake a big ass turkey on Thanksgiving, I roast a prime rib on Christmas, and eat buffalo wings during the Super Bowl. My family came here not just because China sucked, but because they wanted to become Americans. And that's the big difference I think with immigration today. People don't come here because they want to become Americans anymore. They don't want to be part of the melting pot, they want their own pot, on their own stove, in their own kitchen. That's the kind of immigration we don't need. If you want to come here, become an American, be a part of our community and culture, then I'm all for (legal) immigration.

Looks more like a meme to encourage keeping the milk pure if you ask me... The chocolate and milk combine, and you have hot cocoa. The two ingredients melt and work together; there's a balance. The message from the image is what? Melting bad because the white milk becomes brown??

The real problem we have now with immigration is that the ingredients aren't actually melting together. I think a better analogy would be like trying to make a mac and cheese sauce, with too many different kinds of cheese. If all you do is put a bunch of cheeses together in a pot and turn on the heat, you'll get a greasy melted mess and nothing actually combines. Sure, similar cheeses may actually melt together. But we don't have a bunch of similar cheeses. So how do you make it work? You need a binder... in this case, starting with a bechamel sauce will make sure all the cheeses incorporate and melt together (I personally use equal parts Velveeta, sharp yellow cheddar, white american, pepper jack, colby jack, and toss in a bit of smoked gouda and blue cheese for some extra zing). The binder in life is a strong local community, our core American culture, and our constitution. Without those, then yes, the melting pot will be a mess.

I'm the product of an immigrant family. I'm not a chinese american, or asian american (I hate those ethnicity questions). I'm an American. Period. I bake a big ass turkey on Thanksgiving, I roast a prime rib on Christmas, and eat buffalo wings during the Super Bowl. My family came here not just because China sucked, but because they wanted to become Americans. And that's the big difference I think with immigration today. People don't come here because they want to become Americans anymore. They don't want to be part of the melting pot, they want their own pot, on their own stove, in their own kitchen. That's the kind of immigration we don't need. If you want to come here, become an American, be a part of our community and culture, then I'm all for (legal) immigration.
More like oil and water. Same as my Family
"The binder in life is a strong local community, our core American culture, and our constitution"
All of which are being thrown out the window. People are being told all that is bad !

More like oil and water. Same as my Family
"The binder in life is a strong local community, our core American culture, and our constitution"
All of which are being thrown out the window. People are being told all that is bad !

I agree. Community now is nothing like when I grew up (and I'm only 35, so not terribly long ago). But then lets focus on the problem. Arguments like the chocolate gorilla meme (not very subtle there) paint all conservatives as racists; that we don't want immigration because we want to keep the milk white and pure. They can't (or won't) hear the frustrations about losing out on community and culture when the chocolate gorilla is front and center.

Honestly, even if we magically cancelled all immigration, without focusing on our community and culture, even the pure pot of milk is going to curdle...

Exactly, much harder to shove this ideology down the throat of an AR15, or your choice of arms.

I'm wondering which you guys is willing to take your AR-15 and go shoot up a school.

JFC!!!!!! No one here is proposing shooting up anything / anyone. My post ( and if anyone here doesn’t realize that most of my posts are delivered with 90% sarcasm) was about that it will be 100% more difficult to invoke Sharia law on American citizens since we are armed.

I am a peaceful educated man, a “reformed Catholic”. I often view, with some humor, when the question, “It it go time?” comes up in various threads. I have no intention of inflicting harm on anyone until...........

However, if a bunch of these Muslim bastards ever arrive in any of my, or extended families homes to enforce Sharia law they will experience my rather previously contained full wrath as well as the continuously improving extent of my stored “arsenal”.

I hope my fellow humans in the NES community share my values and understand that we are not murders of children in schools

Shame on you CalsDad!

I apologize for the rant.

KM

No religious bigot here. But I cannot side with any religion that simultaneously, and anywhere in the entire known universe, and in this order allows/tolerates:

-Linda Sarsour to roam freely.. IDGAF if I spelled this durka ba durka democrat agitators name incorrectly. I forgot Keith Ellison. Durka moohamad durka.
-The abolition of alcohol, for any reason.
-AK-47's sprayed wildly at weddings.
-Prohibition of bacon, pork and other tender viddles.

You lost me.

You and Koolmoose were claiming that owning AR-15's is somehow going to stop them from shoving their ideology down your throats.

Unless you're willing to go around and start shooting up schools - I think you are damn close to completely losing that battle already, judging by the amount of leftist halfwits I've seen coming out of the woodwork over just the last couple of years.

David Hogg is the product of the public school system

Occasional Cortez is a product of the school system.

All those Antifah turds are the product of the school system.

Your children's minds are already captured by those you claim you're going to fight off with your AR-15. Therefore you're already losing. Bigly.

In the 70's there was this thing called white flight , which was white people running out of the cities because of desegregation because they didn't want their kids getting crappy educations because they were stuck into lousy inner city schools.

Practically speaking I fail to see how your AR-15 is going to solve a goddam thing unless it's used to start shooting up enough schools so that people are scared shitless to even send their kids off into the government mindnumbing centers any more.

JFC!!!!!! No one here is proposing shooting up anything / anyone. My post ( and if anyone here doesn’t realize that most of my posts are delivered with 90% sarcasm) was about that it will be 100% more difficult to invoke Sharia law on American citizens since we are armed.

I am a peaceful educated man, a “reformed Catholic”. I often view, with some humor, when the question, “It it go time?” comes up in various threads. I have no intention of inflicting harm on anyone until...........

However, if a bunch of these Muslim bastards ever arrive in any of my, or extended families homes to enforce Sharia law they will experience my rather previously contained full wrath as well as the continuously improving extent of my stored “arsenal”.

I hope my fellow humans in the NES community share my values and understand that we are not murders of children in schools

Shame on you CalsDad!

I apologize for the rant.

KM

When Islam is taught in the schools to your children and/or grandchildren - who are you going to shoot?

You and Koolmoose were claiming that owning AR-15's is somehow going to stop them from shoving their ideology down your throats.

Unless you're willing to go around and start shooting up schools - I think you are damn close to completely losing that battle already, judging by the amount of leftist halfwits I've seen coming out of the woodwork over just the last couple of years.

David Hogg is the product of the public school system

Occasional Cortez is a product of the school system.

All those Antifah turds are the product of the school system.

Your children's minds are already captured by those you claim you're going to fight off with your AR-15. Therefore you're already losing. Bigly.

In the 70's there was this thing called white flight , which was white people running out of the cities because of desegregation because they didn't want their kids getting crappy educations because they were stuck into lousy inner city schools.

Practically speaking I fail to see how your AR-15 is going to solve a goddam thing unless it's used to start shooting up enough schools so that people are scared shitless to even send their kids off into the government mindnumbing centers any more.

I just can't wrap my head around how you made that leap .

I just can't wrap my head around how you made that leap .

It's logical enough:

If: public schools are the source of communist ideology
And: your tool of choice for preventing the spread of communism is an AR-15
Then: to stop the spread of communism, you shoot people at public schools until they no longer attend

Now, I would argue that public schools are a source of communist ideology, but certainly not the sole source and maybe not the primary source. Furthermore I'm not convinced people will ever decide not to attend public schools no matter how violent they are (anyone else notice new schools look like prisons nowadays?).

It's logical enough:

If: public schools are the source of communist ideology
And: your tool of choice for preventing the spread of communism is an AR-15
Then: to stop the spread of communism, you shoot people at public schools until they no longer attend

Now, I would argue that public schools are a source of communist ideology, but certainly not the sole source and maybe not the primary source. Furthermore I'm not convinced people will ever decide not to attend public schools no matter how violent they are (anyone else notice new schools look like prisons nowadays?).

I don't even recall mentioning an AR as part of the conversation , never mind all the rest of that crazy shit.

I agree. Community now is nothing like when I grew up (and I'm only 35, so not terribly long ago). But then lets focus on the problem. Arguments like the chocolate gorilla meme (not very subtle there) paint all conservatives as racists; that we don't want immigration because we want to keep the milk white and pure. They can't (or won't) hear the frustrations about losing out on community and culture when the chocolate gorilla is front and center.

Honestly, even if we magically cancelled all immigration, without focusing on our community and culture, even the pure pot of milk is going to curdle...
Most noneuropean immigrants are 100% loyal to their country of origin. There are exceptions but they are rare. If yo u are married, spouse same race?

Most noneuropean immigrants are 100% loyal to their country of origin. There are exceptions but they are rare. If yo u are married, spouse same race?

Don't confuse ethnic pride with loyalty with their country of origin. I'm proud of my heritage but have no loyalty to China in any form. Again my family came here to become Americans. I think that's the difference between a lot of people coming to the country today. They don't believe in America, they just want the benefits and opportunities living in America provides. And my wife is an Irish portagee.

Don't confuse ethnic pride with loyalty with their country of origin. I'm proud of my heritage but have no loyalty to China in any form. Again my family came here to become Americans. I think that's the difference between a lot of people coming to the country today. They don't believe in America, they just want the benefits and opportunities living in America provides. And my wife is an Irish portagee.

I've noticed this same thing. Too many of these immigrants come here to leech off of America's generosity yet they seem to have no desire to learn our language or our culture.

I’m on that too. When an immigrant starts telling me about what parts of the US Constitution needs be changed, I ask how they know we would be the country they wanted to emigrate to if we didn’t have today’s Constitution. That usually stops them.

The "immigration problem" has nothing to do with race or religious or cultural beliefs, in fact very little to do with the immigrants themselves, and way waaay more to do with the "everything's free in America" policy. I could care less what someone else thinks or believes, but don't expect me to give up the hard earned dough I sweated for so they can do it.

Last edited:
This is just how it started with Hitler in 1933. One day it's a couple of brown shirted douchebags in Berlin, the next it's WWII and The Holocaust. Here we sit, 17 years after 9/11, kissing Muslim ass. Michigan is nearly full Muzzie; when will people here learn?

The "immigration problem" has nothing to do with race or religious or cultural beliefs, in fact very little to do with the immigrants themselves, and way waaay more to do with the "everything's free in America" policy. I could care less what someone else thinks or believes, but don't expect me to give up the hard earned dough I sweated for so they can do it.
Politics are downstream of culture, culture(including religion) is downstream of genetics. Damn straight it has everything to do with race and religion. If your contention was true Heritage Americans wouldn't work either and would just take all the free American gibs.

Back
Top Bottom