• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYC Muslims’ new community patrol group, w squad cars, have residents worried about ‘creeping Sharia

The NYC Hasidic communities have been doing the same thing for years: Meet the Shomrim—the Hasidic Volunteer ‘Cops’ Who Answer to Nobody
One difference between the Jewish and Asian groups and the Muslim groups (generally speaking), the first two are not openly pushing to convert the world and hold everyone accountable to their religious laws.

This doesn't mean I support the way these "community" groups are going about it. Attempting to look like the police is a serious problem, Go ahead and patrol your communities and help out within the law, but do not make yourself look like the real cops. This would help in two ways, first the organization will clearly not be cops, and second it won't attract JBT that failed at being cops and just want to be JBT in uniform.

One difference between the Jewish and Asian groups and the Muslim groups (generally speaking), the first two are not openly pushing to convert the world and hold everyone accountable to their religious laws.

This doesn't mean I support the way these "community" groups are going about it. Attempting to look like the police is a serious problem, Go ahead and patrol your communities and help out within the law, but do not make yourself look like the real cops. This would help in two ways, first the organization will clearly not be cops, and second it won't attract JBT that failed at being cops and just want to be JBT in uniform.

very true, they keep to themselves and don't prosthelythize.

Islamiacs by definition need to expand breed and convert others by deceit then they are few, by violence when there are enough of them.

Enough said. They should be told to f*** off.

“The Democratic system that is predominant in the world is not a suitable system for the peoples of our region. … The system of free elections is not suitable to our country.”

King Fahd of Saudi Arabia

Do stolen valor laws include fake cops? What about laws against impersonating a police officer? I've heard of volunteer firefighters getting in trouble for light bars.

I want a warriors remake was here they beat up.shomrim and whoever the islamadurka defense corps is.... thatd cause some people to get triggered lmao

I want a warriors remake was here they beat up.shomrim and whoever the islamadurka defense corps is.... thatd cause some people to get triggered lmao

Was thinking that myself. Shomrim vs. Sharia - Widescreen Edition.

Is it "bad form" to call them "Pigs?"

DvjjlMSWwAAJyTj.jpg

I think to counteract these Sharia Squads, Trump should give asylum to Yazidi's and other non Muslim Middle Easterners and relocate them to adjacent areas.

Those minorities who've been oppressed for decades under Muslims, once settled in a land where the Muslims themselves are a minority, they won't put up with it a second time.

I knew this concept of a religion affiliated mobile community patrol was ringing a bell for me...

DvjjlMSWwAAJyTj.jpg

dallas-history-ku-klux-klan-1024x682.jpg

It took me a minute to get your analogy.

But yeah , if we can have Hasidic Jew patrols, and Muslim patrols, and Asian patrols - well then we can have white patrols too.

The difference here seems to be that the Jew, Muslim, and Asian patrols are only patrolling their own. I haven't heard of any incidents where they try to "patrol" people outside their in-group. Once the outside patrolling starts - then you can get your white hood guys legitimately staging a comeback.

The thing I'm really surprised about is that all the THOTs and pussy hat marchers aren't staging million woman marches in the streets of Brooklyn to "defend their sisters".

But I guess that's just another area where some self-interest group aligned on the left is just full of shit when it really comes down to it.

“This is a Muslim area” becomes “What are you doing in our Muslim neighborhood” and “Go back to your Muslim neighborhood.”

Police report assaults of cross-cultural transgressors and the neighborhoods become isolated.

The news reports “Muslim neighborhoods are underserved” with others noting that 2/3+ of residents are on the dole. The birth-rate is higher in the Muslim community and overcrowding is the norm. Schools are poor with girls held out by cultural conservatives. Families that send girls to school are harassed and move away, leaving a cultural conservative core neighborhood. Police and fire services respond slowly, if at all.

One of a dozen of Imams preaching Jihad becomes most of the Imams teaching or sympathetic to Jihad and the neighborhood is called a “Terroist Breeding Ground.” As conditions deteriorate, with unemployment high, foreign money supporting radicalization becomes a way of life for young men. Women are isolated by Sharia and custom.

What may have started as immigrants escaping oppression becomes regional nuclei of a slow-motion invasion.

Not all alloys are stronger in a Melting Pot. The “American Way of Life” isn’t just for old, white men but it isn’t up for a party vote, a neighborhood vote, a religious vote or an ethnic vote - it’s only up for a vote by US law and convention.

The best explanation I have ever seen of how the melting pot really works:

9z31tqejq0wz.jpg

I think to counteract these Sharia Squads, Trump should give asylum to Yazidi's and other non Muslim Middle Easterners and relocate them to adjacent areas.

Those minorities who've been oppressed for decades under Muslims, once settled in a land where the Muslims themselves are a minority, they won't put up with it a second time.
? they won't put up with it a second time?????? Look at the Democrat Jews, they are supporting gun control, and are members of the party that rounded up American citizens and put them in concentration camps.

? they won't put up with it a second time?????? Look at the Democrat Jews, they are supporting gun control, and are members of the party that rounded up American citizens and put them in concentration camps.

Exactly.

I have to say I find that argument comical.

Sure - the solution to counter-acting a group of people we've let into the country that don't understand the country's history, culture, legal traditions - or underlying premise - is to let in another group of people who don't understand the country's history, culture, legal traditions - or underlying premise.

I'm sure that will work out exactly how you intended it to <sarc>

It took me a minute to get your analogy.

But yeah , if we can have Hasidic Jew patrols, and Muslim patrols, and Asian patrols - well then we can have white patrols too.

The difference here seems to be that the Jew, Muslim, and Asian patrols are only patrolling their own. I haven't heard of any incidents where they try to "patrol" people outside their in-group. Once the outside patrolling starts - then you can get your white hood guys legitimately staging a comeback.

The thing I'm really surprised about is that all the THOTs and pussy hat marchers aren't staging million woman marches in the streets of Brooklyn to "defend their sisters".

But I guess that's just another area where some self-interest group aligned on the left is just full of shit when it really comes down to it.

Yeah, it's not a 100% analogy but you get the point- if OK for the others why not private community WASP Patrols?

Ethnic ghettos have formed time and time again during the short history of our country. The ethnicity loosens up and the neighborhood moves forward as the groups not only assimilate into but embrace American culture. We used to be a country that at least in a shallow way celebrated the fun or interesting trappings of the various cultures that make our melting pot and the general attitude was live and let live. Now our society is diverging at an ever accelerating rate, being pulled if not ripped from both ends. One end comes from leftist anti-nationalism in odd combination with hyper-sensitivity to 'cultural appropriation'. The other end pulling our society apart is coming from immigrants who import the same separatism that killed progress in whatever shithole they 'escaped'.

Back
Top Bottom