NY Senate passes 'landmark' gun control laws

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THEY DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR LETTERS OR RESPOND TO YOUR STUPID WH PETITIONS AND PASS ALL THE LAWS? ARE YOU NOT GOING TO COMPLY, ARE YOU WILLING TO LOSE YOUR LIFE, END UP IN ****ING PRISON, LOSE YOUR LIVELIHOOD AND FAMILY?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Oh boy. Is this Marsha? Bloomberg? Biden? Holder? Feinstein? Come on, you have to be a dumb troll.

Passes 104-43. House adjurned. Cuomo probably already signed the bill even before it passed.

Hope you NY'ers bought what you needed today.

I hope people are printing out that list of Yea votes and compiling addresses. You're going to need them.

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THEY DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR LETTERS OR RESPOND TO YOUR STUPID WH PETITIONS AND PASS ALL THE LAWS? ARE YOU NOT GOING TO COMPLY, ARE YOU WILLING TO LOSE YOUR LIFE, END UP IN ****ING PRISON, LOSE YOUR LIVELIHOOD AND FAMILY?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

You should stop projecting your cowardice upon others.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

tumblr_m5buw4hRUb1r0byljo1_500.gif

"This will be the toughest gun control package in the nation," Sen. Jeffrey Klein, leader of the Independent Democrat Conference that shares majority control with Republican senators, told The Associated Press. "All in all, it is a comprehensive, balanced approach that will save lives."

None of you are going to fire any shots or stand up, you are all going to get beaten down bill after bill, law after law till you have nothing! accept it because that how it's going to happen!
And those that do not comply will be in prison or dead

MODERATORS

Please DELETE my account!

Last edited:
None of you are going to fire any shots or stand up, you are all going to get beaten down bill after bill, law after law till you have nothing! accept it because that how it's going to happen!

MODERATORS

Goodbye a**h***. It's pieces of shit like you that vote this unconstitutional shit into law.

MODERATORS

Better to be dead than a slave.

Delete it yourself.

MODERATORS

We'll miss you.

MODERATORS

Actually history shows the vast majority don't give up their guns.

Anyone know who is going to fight this legally (that is reputable). I would like to donate.

MODERATORS

Only a**h***s type in all caps, so I didn't read what you said. Stand up and right like a man.

MODERATORS

You never even became a full member here. Probably don't support any gun groups but you try to talk a good game. Watch out for the door on the way out.

"This is how the republic ends....with thunderous applause". Everyone, buckle up, tomorrow is Obitches turn to try and f@&: us!

FYI, there is a group buy going on one body armor.

But you've only been here a month!

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
Hes a moon bat. He couldnt stand the truth which is why he deleted his account/ or wants it deleted.

Back on topic, we all need to oppose this just as bad as we need to oppose any other form of gun control. The fact of the matter is, once one starts, others are soon to follow. If NYS is allowed to get away with this, what makes you think this cant/ wont happen here?

Last edited:

MODERATORS

People like you are weak. In a climate like this only the strong will survive, and gun owners need to stand strong together. You sir aren't cutting it. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Will this mean that my 10 round mag for my M&P 15-22 that is on back order until Spring (as told to me by them today) will now be here a lot sooner since all those NY orders will be cancelled? I am sort of joking, but not really. [smile]

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Hey, check ur Caps Lock key, i think its stuck!!!

MODERATORS

My opinion, like who ****ing cares, is that he is correct. Were a soft ****ing liberal, retard nation AND the repercussions IN THIS MODERN ERA (read: GAG) are game changing for those that stick their neck out. The example I'll use, which my wife talk/debate regularyly as it relates to our children, is that, back in the '70s & 80s, you can abuse the law like there is NO TOMORROW and get a slap on the wrist. THESE DAYS, IT'S ONE ****ING STRIKE and YOU'RE OUT! So, if you think that the majority of keyboard commandoes will be making a meaningful contribution to the cause, forget it.

What really troubles me is that I do not see any movement on the opposition side here in RI. I did all I could as a single person ( at least I think I did), but what about some preemptive strike on the part of CRALRI? I cannot raise these guys on any frequencies... And then of course there is plan B...

MODERATORS

Epic FAIL.

Back
Top Bottom