NSSF filed vs AGO!

The AGO filed their motion to dismiss the amended complaint earlier this week.

I wasn't aware that you could refuse a FOI request. I kinda thought that was the purpose of such a thing. This is exactly why I'm not a lawyer I guess.

Oh by the way Maura your gravy train left the station in November, So **** Off!

P.S. I know I'm supposed to take the high road and tuck tail, but **** Off Moe!

they need not waste their time on this stupid interpretation. The need to attack the AWB itself which is an infringement on 2A. The government has no right to limit or ban the types of firearms Americans can own and/or posses. Saying otherwise is just to meet an agenda and has nothing to do with the law or legality of such.

they need not waste their time on this stupid interpretation. The need to attack the AWB itself which is an infringement on 2A. The government has no right to limit or ban the types of firearms Americans can own and/or posses. Saying otherwise is just to meet an agenda and has nothing to do with the law or legality of such.
The only way I see the AWB being overturned is if a bunch of "Democrats" get snuck into congressional seats and pass a bill.

Ban semi auto rifles because : one doesn't NEED to have an uzi to kill a bunny rabbit or a deer.

oohhh, not a bunny,the horror.
Case dismissed.

This is a distraction. Go after the AWB and be done with it. The AWB violates constitutional rights. Even if you win this pissing contest over the interpretation of the AWB you still live in Nazi Germany and have the AWB. This is such a waste of time and resources. Fight the AWB and win or lose you know where you are and can progress from there.

This is a distraction. Go after the AWB and be done with it. The AWB violates constitutional rights. Even if you win this pissing contest over the interpretation of the AWB you still live in Nazi Germany and have the AWB. This is such a waste of time and resources. Fight the AWB and win or lose you know where you are and can progress from there.

I have to agree with this: Start the process now so that the case ends up in a SCOTUS filled with Trump appointees.

I have to agree with this: Start the process now so that the case ends up in a SCOTUS filled with Trump appointees.

You beat me to it. I was just going to edit mine to say as much. If you lose the AWB repeal then you have hopefully pro 2A trump appointees in scotus to fight the fight.

[popcorn][devil2][grenade][smile]

ALL gun laws violate the 2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

ALL gun laws violate the 2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I can't agree more with you than I do. But we won't get them back all at once. They need to be taken down one at a time. And this one is huge because a future administration can dump it on the rest of the country again...so this is for everyone even though it will have an immediate direct affect to us and a few other states.

The first sentence in the "Introduction" and I'm already face palming.

...cuz blood has been running in the streets for the last two decades.

As if her stupid ****ing interpretation is going to stop gang bangers with handguns from killing each other [rolleyes]

The AGO filed their motion to dismiss the amended complaint earlier this week.

It's the same recycled drivel from before. The claim is that a duplicate is an exact replica, but a copy means "similar", and that the AG has the authority to define words at her whim. I better go check my Xerox machines that it outputs similars.

As I said before, under this definition, a K Car is a copy of a Corvette, a zebra is a copy of a horse, and I will be submitting a MA tax return that is "copy" of my actual tax return.

OMG. I can't believe nobody thought of this before. The whole time the answer has been right in front of our faces.

How do you have 7000 posts and not know how this works?

Mike

I just started to read the response. I would have thought she could come up with at least one instance of something happening in the state. She seems to be able to read their minds. I'm sure that they wanted to reduce the number to less than zero and it wasn't that they panicked because the federal awb was going away. Shouldn't there be a penalty for putting untrue stuff into a legal document being submitted to a court?

Seeking to reduce deaths and injuries caused by military-style semiautomatic weapons, the

Massachusetts Legislature in 1998 enacted a ban on the sale and possession of assault weapons in the Commonwealth.

The carnage inflicted by these weapons has been horrific—26 children and teachers murdered in Newtown, Connecticut; 12 moviegoers in Aurora, Colorado; 14 county employees at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California; 49 patrons of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida; 3 police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana; and so many more. In the aftermath of those events, Attorney General Maura Healey set out to determine whether assault weapons posed an ongoing risk to the Commonwealth.

I just started to read the response. I would have thought she could come up with at least one instance of something happening in the state. She seems to be able to read their minds. I'm sure that they wanted to reduce the number to less than zero and it wasn't that they panicked because the federal awb was going away. Shouldn't there be a penalty for putting untrue stuff into a legal document being submitted to a court?

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Werent the the officers in Lousiana an SKS? If so, it's not banned, and it makes Healey's statement false. She is a liar on yet another count...

Werent the the officers in Lousiana an SKS? If so, it's not banned, and it makes Healey's statement false. She is a liar on yet another count...

Unfortunately she didn't state the weapons used were banned, just that she saw those attacks and decided to look into our laws to see how she could screw lawful gun owners who had nothing to do with any attacks again.

There are only a handful of states where an AG could get away with the BS that's been foisted upon us.

Don't doubt for a minute that that wasn't intentional...
This was going to be a setup for the greatest 2A challenge the dems would have ever attempted, with a Clinton presidency and two or three Clinton-appointee SCOTUS judges on the bench by the time this got thru federal appeals and was granted cert.

Don't doubt for a minute that that wasn't intentional...
This was going to be a setup for the greatest 2A challenge the dems would have ever attempted, with a Clinton presidency and two or three Clinton-appointee SCOTUS judges on the bench by the time this got thru federal appeals and was granted cert.

Yep, and then the legal legwork would be done for other states to do the same. This is big. Thank God the US Supreme Court will have a Constitution-following majority soon.

Back
Top Bottom