• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA TV ban on Amazon, Google, etc.

I never had the nratv app but this might be the time for those that don't already have it to do so.

A petition launched on Friday calling for Amazon to end its relationship with NRAtv quickly gathered over 20,00 signatures by Saturday morning. One of the petition’s launchers was Daniel Reed, the father of a Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student who survived the shooting.

“If NRA members want to watch NRAtv, they can find it without Amazon's promotion,” the petition on Change.org said.

On Twitter, the hashtag #BoycottNRA and #StopNRAmazon began trending on Thursday.

I was under the impression that Change.org was just BS.
Meaning nothing ACTUALLY happens other than millennals just make themselves feel better by signing a meaningless petition, kinda like Participation Trophy
You know, for those idiots that want them to bring back Charles in Charge or New Coke?

Meaning nothing ACTUALLY happens other than millennals just make themselves feel better by signing a meaningless petition, kinda like Participation Trophy
You know, for those idiots that want them to bring back Charles in Charge or New Coke?

I agree.

Running to sign up/log on somewhere to vote in some stupid poll to show our pro 2a proclivities, just to offset the moon bats voting in the poll is useless. So it makes you feel better, like you did something? Like, "I showed them." Does not help us one bit.

Its as useless as jacking off on the door of some church downtown because we don't like predator priests. You may feel better, but big deal.

And none of these "activists" think any of these guys are to blame while school security guard and assistant football Coach Feis is rushing the perp unarmed? God I wish security guard Feis could have been the "good guy with a gun".

broward-county-school-shooting.jpg

They're a business and sure they'll have their accounting department look at the numbers. If they feel they'll lose more customers doing it, then they won't & vice versa. I just really hope Enterprise & all the other businesses that acted so fast end up taking a hit in their pocketbook for jumping so quickly

I never had the nratv app but this might be the time for those that don't already have it to do so.

A petition launched on Friday calling for Amazon to end its relationship with NRAtv quickly gathered over 20,00 signatures by Saturday morning. One of the petition’s launchers was Daniel Reed, the father of a Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student who survived the shooting.

“If NRA members want to watch NRAtv, they can find it without Amazon's promotion,” the petition on Change.org said.

On Twitter, the hashtag #BoycottNRA and #StopNRAmazon began trending on Thursday.

The left has always been interested in free speech, that is as long as you say what they want to hear.

If Amazon had the stones to resist this, I doubt that many liberals would really leave, they want their entertainment too much to sacrifice it for a political cause.

I watch NRA TV on my Roku. I hope they're not falling for this nonsense.

I've been looking for a reason to cancel a few services. Maybe I can stream from my computer to the TV from the website.

I "killed" Netflix when they sent me an unsolicited email with an instructional video about what I was and wasn't allowed to do as "white person". Over the years I'd only ever got emails like "here are the new seasons of shows you've watched" and "if you liked X, check out Y" and suddenly I got a big full-feature animated add for "Dear White People" that was just 2 minutes of racist instructions about my alleged behavior and privileges. As it turns out, the focus of the whole show was approving criticism and stereoyping of certain races (or; race, singular) and condemning that of others (guess everybody else gets carte blanche to be a dick).

Meaning nothing ACTUALLY happens other than millennals just make themselves feel better by signing a meaningless petition, kinda like Participation Trophy?
Pretty much
Running to sign up/log on somewhere to vote in some stupid poll to show our pro 2a proclivities, just to offset the moon bats voting in the poll is useless. So it makes you feel better, like you did something? Like, "I showed them." Does not help us one bit.
Change.org, Inc. is a for-profit corporation based in San Francisco.

Their "petitions" are worse than online polls; there's no way to downvote or show your opposition -- it's a venue for virtue signalling by millennials and moonbats and a platform for data-mining and advertising.

Pretty much

Change.org, Inc. is a for-profit corporation based in San Francisco.

Their "petitions" are worse than online polls; there's no way to downvote or show your opposition -- it's a venue for virtue signalling by millennials and moonbats and a platform for data-mining and advertising.

I still do my best to offset the "moonbats".

Go onto amazons website and search NRATV, since this school shooting its been getting 1 star reviews. The shit people do.

Did you find this review helpful? NO
If it was just political hate speech, I "reported abuse".Go ahead, Amazon. Spend your time dealing with it
Marking reviews 'not helpful' will drop them out of visibility, but I don't know that "downvoting" reviews by "verified purchasers" actually helps the apps overall score?

Best thing you can do to support NRATV on Amazon is "buy" the free app and submit a 4-5 star review with some actual content to it. Next best thing is to mark the legitimate positive reviews as "helpful".

I was looking at Amazon and there is a huge flood of political one star ratings in the last few days. The left is waging an all out war on the NRA.

Went on and gave the 1 stars all a "no" vote and even reported a few as abuse. Didn't "no" the ones that gave it a bad review because of technical issues though. That's a separate issue in itself. Also gave a "yes" vote to the positive reviews, especially the most recent.

Wait NRATV is available through Amazon? I have nratv on my roku and last I knew it was still there. I usually tune it in to listen to Cam & co, probably one of the most level headed guys talking about gun rights.

I watch NRA TV on my Roku. I hope they're not falling for this nonsense.

I've been looking for a reason to cancel a few services. Maybe I can stream from my computer to the TV from the website.

I "killed" Netflix when they sent me an unsolicited email with an instructional video about what I was and wasn't allowed to do as "white person". Over the years I'd only ever got emails like "here are the new seasons of shows you've watched" and "if you liked X, check out Y" and suddenly I got a big full-feature animated add for "Dear White People" that was just 2 minutes of racist instructions about my alleged behavior and privileges. As it turns out, the focus of the whole show was approving criticism and stereoyping of certain races (or; race, singular) and condemning that of others (guess everybody else gets carte blanche to be a dick).
I use a very simple computer that was 299.00 brand new I think up north. It’s small, maybe 1.5 times the size of a CD case and perhaps 4 of them high. It’s used for Sling, Pandora and Amazon Prime. 100% dedicated to the LR TV. You can also use it like any other computer if you wish.
Best thing I ever did as running the TV off my laptop was a PITA.
Wireless keyboard and mouse moves where ever you want it

Wait NRATV is available through Amazon? I have nratv on my roku and last I knew it was still there. I usually tune it in to listen to Cam & co, probably one of the most level headed guys talking about gun rights.

I listen to his show on Sirius Patriot 125.
I'll really be pissed if Sirius/XM knuckles under and pulls his show from their lineup.

I use a very simple computer that was 299.00 brand new I think up north. It’s small, maybe 1.5 times the size of a CD case and perhaps 4 of them high. It’s used for Sling, Pandora and Amazon Prime. 100% dedicated to the LR TV. You can also use it like any other computer if you wish.
Best thing I ever did as running the TV off my laptop was a PITA.
Wireless keyboard and mouse moves where ever you want it

I have a case roughly that size and I've been doing nothing with it; time to build something - you've inspired me.

I listen to his show on Sirius Patriot 125.
I'll really be pissed if Sirius/XM knuckles under and pulls his show from their lineup.

I can't imagine XM pulling either the channel or the show. Cam is one of the most level headed and informed people out there. He's the NRA equivalent of Hickock45, except younger. If XM got rid of the patriot channel I would dare say that they would lose a lot of membership.

They're a business and sure they'll have their accounting department look at the numbers. If they feel they'll lose more customers doing it, then they won't & vice versa. I just really hope Enterprise & all the other businesses that acted so fast end up taking a hit in their pocketbook for jumping so quickly

One would think a media company would have a squidge more integrity than that. Although the vast majority of Americans think Jeff Bezos is some sort of second-coming. Part of the holy trinity with Musk and . . . . . one that has yet to be revealed. So if he decided, about 85% of America would be OK, because Jeff Bezos knows. . . . . oy.

Glad to hear Roku has some integrity. Someone needs to play the Parent Teacher meeting part of Field of Dreams for some of these liberals. Remember which side they USED to be on.

One would think a media company would have a squidge more integrity than that. Although the vast majority of Americans think Jeff Bezos is some sort of second-coming. Part of the holy trinity with Musk and . . . . . one that has yet to be revealed. So if he decided, about 85% of America would be OK, because Jeff Bezos knows. . . . . oy.

Glad to hear Roku has some integrity. Someone needs to play the Parent Teacher meeting part of Field of Dreams for some of these liberals. Remember which side they USED to be on.
Lokdog is correct, and companies don't have integrity. They exist to protect their bottom lines or, if public, to maximize shareholder value.

I disagree. Plenty of people running businesses look at something besides the bottom line first. It's not what they are SUPPOSED to do, but they do'ed it.

As far as integrity, looks like FedEx has some, among others.

Back
Top Bottom