November Elections - hypothetical gun grab

Find a good friend with a boat and when the day comes say "what guns"? If they're willing to take your guns and yank your LTC what the hell difference does anything make at that point? We no longer have a civil society.

I don't think any gun grab would ever happen because when the gun grabbers have to go into minority owned homes and gun down an entire family for a couple of handguns, the optics well let's just say that George Floyd protests would be a summer picnic. So gun grabs are nothing more than science fiction.

It's because of the optics the gov't would start with whitie first. All the white libtards with the Hate Has No Home, and BLM signs on their yards would cheer at the authorities gunning down "white supremacists". There is no reason the blacks and browns should care at all if whitie gets blasted. The best we could hope for is to form small groups, so when the pension protecting local, state, and federal tools come for one individual's guns, they meet stiffer resistance than they expected.

I don't think any gun grab would ever happen because when the gun grabbers have to go into minority owned homes and gun down an entire family for a couple of handguns, the optics well let's just say that George Floyd protests would be a summer picnic. So gun grabs are nothing more than science fiction.

They have already shown they don’t have a problem w minorities owning guns illegally, it’s middle aged white male lawful gun owners they‘re going to come after. Plus, if they win the election they’ll drop most of their promises. What will happen is the local State legislators and AG’s will become more emboldened than they already are. And everyone will be scrambling to find stuff due to shortages.

If Biden you might need to hide a few guns, or might become an overnight felon. We're used to that in Mass.

But if Trump wins you will need to use your guns.

Why would you pay an exorbitant amount of money for something they're going to take from you in a few months and can never use under penalty of law...ish.
Oh! I get it.

It's because of the optics the gov't would start with whitie first. All the white libtards with the Hate Has No Home, and BLM signs on their yards would cheer at the authorities gunning down "white supremacists". There is no reason the blacks and browns should care at all if whitie gets blasted. The best we could hope for is to form small groups, so when the pension protecting local, state, and federal tools come for one individual's guns, they meet stiffer resistance than they expected.

There's simply not enough cops. They can only do a snatch and grab at 4AM so many times before people catch on as to what is happening. I think that pattern would be clearly obvious and pretty quickly. But as I have said before if it ever got to that point then this is no longer a viable civilization, it might as well be the purge.

Get out now and buy what you should already have. A HD handgun, a CCW Handgun and an AR or AK, preferably 2 Rifles. Your probably going to need to get on the classifieds here to get your rifle/s. Again you need to do this NOW. Good luck bud
Shotgun and 22 rifle

There's simply not enough cops. They can only do a snatch and grab at 4AM so many times before people catch on as to what is happening. I think that pattern would be clearly obvious and pretty quickly. But as I have said before if it ever got to that point then this is no longer a viable civilization, it might as well be the purge.

Think of the overtime, too.

I've long thought one of the biggest practical obstacles to large-scale confiscation will be police unions, who will rightly point out that officers are being deliberately sent into ambushes. Several times a day. For a constitutionally questionable premise. Those are strong arguments for a union to make, come negotiation time.

I've long thought one of the biggest practical obstacles to large-scale confiscation will be police unions, who will rightly point out that officers are being deliberately sent into ambushes. Several times a day. For a constitutionally questionable premise. Those are strong arguments for a union to make, come negotiation time.

There's nothing constitutionally questionable about the right to keep and bear arms, nor the clear and direct prohibition of government infringing on that right.
Eventually, cops won't need to be sent into ambushes.......the ambushes will come to them, it is just the natural order of things to come.

Last edited:
There's nothing constitutionally questionable about the right to keep and bear arms, nor the clear and direct prohibition of government infringing on that right.
Eventually, cops won't need to be sent into ambushes.......the ambushes will come to them, it is just the natural order of things to come.

Yeah, I was pointing it out from the union's perspective: "Hey! Chief! You're sending our members in after people's guns without a good constitutional reason to do so, and it's dangerous. Why?" Something like that.

I don't think the unions would go so far as to agree with us on the inviolability of 2A, though, even in private. Sadly.

Yeah like you said, at the point do you put laws and rule of engagement to the wayside and fight your way out of it?

So gun grabs are nothing more than science fiction.

They will do what was done in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia first. Then eventually escalate to the door kicking phase because they can't help themselves to wait long enough for Americans to be as cucked as the subjects of the British Commonwealth.

Yeah, I was pointing it out from the union's perspective: "Hey! Chief! You're sending our members in after people's guns without a good constitutional reason to do so, and it's dangerous. Why?" Something like that.

The number of police unions/organizations still endorsing clowns like the coward of Broward and deep throating donkey dick as their officers are being assaulted and stations beseiged by deranged Antifa types leads me to believe these organizations are going to keep their mouths shut if confiscation orders keep resulting in Waco/Framingham wrong house swatting style fiascos.

The number of police unions/organizations still endorsing clowns like the coward of Broward and deep throating donkey dick as their officers are being assaulted and stations beseiged by deranged Antifa types leads me to believe these organizations are going to keep their mouths shut if confiscation orders keep resulting in Waco/Framingham wrong house swatting style fiascos.

Ughh.

I hope you're wrong, but probably not.

I just can't picture cops willingly throwing themselves into a widespread confiscation scheme once a few holdouts start fighting back. Most wouldn't, but just a few would cause concern among the boys in blue. I hope, anyway, because that'll mean 2A is working as it should.

Door to door kick downs? Probably not.

Non-discretionary arrest any time a gun in discovered (after a fire, first responders seeing one, etc.)? Yup. After the overt ones are grabbed, move on to suspected presence of a gun being grounds for a search warrant.

They will do what was done in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia first. Then eventually escalate to the door kicking phase because they can't help themselves to wait long enough for Americans to be as cucked as the subjects of the British Commonwealth.

I don't see that happening in the US ever. It's just a fantasy. There's no way that governments are going to kick in the doors of Black and minority gun owners killing off a family to grab at a single AR15. They would lose all power and support instantly. This whole notion that only white people will be targeted is also just a fantasy.

These antifa screwballs want *everyone* disarmed except for themselves so that they can run roughshod over whomever they choose. The only thing is that compared to the population at large they are a tiny tiny fraction of people. They're just LARP ing and let's be completely honest here:

1. The democrats are the party of the rich, what used to be known as the country club/yacht club republicans. They're all democrats now.
2. These establishment types DO NOT want to fundamentally transform the country. Why? Because they are all getting fabulously wealthy. They want to freeze civilization at a certain point where they have power not to wield it, but to get rich and keep it that way.
3. Republicans also have boatloads of establishment types that are using government to profit immensely at the expense of the little people.
4. They are not going to rock the boat to 11 (communist levels) because it will mean that they no longer have power or wealth.
5. Not rocking the boat means keeping it just about the way it is now.

At the end of the day it's all about the money.

Personally I want to vote for new fresh faces in congress so that these 40 year congress critters are out of power and no longer free to cover up their malfeasance.

I don't see that happening in the US ever. It's just a fantasy. There's no way that governments are going to kick in the doors of Black and minority gun owners killing off a family to grab at a single AR15. They would lose all power and support instantly. This whole notion that only white people will be targeted is also just a fantasy.

Especially once you recall that in most of the country, guns have no registration at all. The authorities have no clue where they are. They'd theoretically need to search every single house, armed or not.

You're talking about a full-time job for some sort of full-time gun-seizure auxiliary police force, every one of whom would be running afoul of several constitutional amendments (not just the second) with every door they kicked down. It's just not practical.

Especially once you recall that in most of the country, guns have no registration at all. The authorities have no clue where they are. They'd theoretically need to search every single house, armed or not.

You're talking about a full-time job for some sort of full-time gun-seizure auxiliary police force, every one of whom would be running afoul of several constitutional amendments (not just the second) with every door they kicked down. It's just not practical.

Exactly, if it ever came to a point like that our civilization has collapsed utterly. What point are laws and badges of office when they have essentially become meaningless?

I don't see that happening in the US ever. It's just a fantasy. There's no way that governments are going to kick in the doors of Black and minority gun owners killing off a family to grab at a single AR15.

Well they've been doing that for years in the drug war and no one has given a shit.

They had no problem with Stop and Frisk for how many years?

The current civil unrest is a political creation. As soon as a (D) is in office it will be Janet Reno's Dance Party Inferno and it will get zero coverage. Kind of like Obama's kids in cages got zero coverage for years until someone decided 5 year old photos could be blamed dishonestly on t3h OrAnGe JuLiUs CaEsaR!111

Well they've been doing that for years in the drug war and no one has given a shit.

The current civil unrest is a political creation. As soon as a (D) is in office it will be Janet Reno's Dance Party Inferno and it will get zero coverage. Kind of like Obama's kids in cages got zero coverage for years until someone decided 5 year old photos could be blamed dishonestly on t3h OrAnGe JuLiUs CaEsaR!111

The current civil unrest is living proof that the second amendment is still more powerful than the rest of the constitution. No matter where you stand on the antifa/BLM riots you still have to admit that this country is owned by the people, not the government or the politicians. The riots are the proof. You don't have to even agree with BLM to see it, you can be totally opposed to still see it. The politicians only have an illusion of control because we let them have that illusion.

Now let's say that the shoe were on the other foot and the leftists want to plunder the white people of this country for 'redistribution' and 1000 ordinary people in some podunk city don't want to have their homes looted and plundered by leftists savages, what are the police going to do when 1,000 ordinary people march on the local police station and city hall? Nothing, same as right now.

Forget the media, they're worthless and stupid. They only survive because other people are willing to click on their websites to give them their $.10 to click on the web page. Stop clicking and watching and the stupid goes away and right quick. The only problem is too many people are addicted to TV and news junkies to unplug and just forget about it.

Chicago is so bankrupt that earlier this summer the city told the cops that
overtime pay would no longer appear in their paychecks,
but henceforth would appear as a credit towards comp time
(? the language is technical and unclear to me).

And that's just because the normal everyday community rioting and looting
is a budget buster. Unconstitutional sweeps for legal arms
would be an expense on top of that.

That's just the Second City; but never say they can't be trendsetters for the nation.

Yeah, I was pointing it out from the union's perspective: "Hey! Chief! You're sending our members in after people's guns without a good constitutional reason to do so, and it's dangerous. Why?"
If every confiscation went kinetic, cops might start warning the targets to GTFO.
4cjk2s.jpg

1. The democrats are the party of the rich, what used to be known as the country club/yacht club republicans. They're all democrats now.
2. These establishment types DO NOT want to fundamentally transform the country. Why? Because they are all getting fabulously wealthy. They want to freeze civilization at a certain point where they have power not to wield it, but to get rich and keep it that way.
One of Howie Carr's eternal mysteries is why pols vote in a way
that will utterly ruin the lives of their descendants.
They act as if they will never receive the consequences of
their stupid attempts to destroy society.
It's not like most of them are so rich that even their grandchildren
can afford to spend their entire lives in gated communities
(let alone secret remote underground bunkers).

3. Republicans also have boatloads of establishment types that are using government to profit immensely at the expense of the little people.
4. They are not going to rock the boat to 11 (communist levels) because it will mean that they no longer have power or wealth.
5. Not rocking the boat means keeping it just about the way it is now.
Be alert to politicians behaving as if they can turn off the whirlwind on command.
Very few Old Skule Donks have been put out to pasture by the likes of AO-C yet,
let alone robotic Antifa city-killers.
That's a real risk, and it's not yet obvious all the old-generation Donks
even realize they're whistling past the graveyard whenever they encourage the mobs
and the Young Turks that have gotten into office.

The current civil unrest is a political creation. As soon as a (D) is in office it will be Janet Reno's Dance Party Inferno and it will get zero coverage.
They can twist the knob, but that don't mean the tap's gonna turn off.

Wait until the light bulb goes off over the heads of the mobs
that they don't have to take orders from their handlers.
ec011373fd8917c8030bfd0695ecfb93.jpg

I hate to fart in the elevator, but we've seen this so many times over the past 25-30 years, it's like the script of a sitcom whose scenes we know by heart. People start to fuel fears of a "gun grab," panic buying sets in, that causes immediate short-term shortages of guns and ammo, which then drives more fear of unavailability, which leads to more panic buying, etc., in a cycle that can drag on for months. Know the last time this happened?

In March and April of this year.

With toilet paper.

Who benefits from wild-eyed speculation about a "gun grab?"
-- Ammo manufacturers and their workers pulling endless overtime shifts.
-- Small gun store owners and big-box retailers.
-- Gun makers of all sizes, here and abroad
-- Range operators.
-- Rod and gun clubs
-- Optics makers
-- People in far-off lands making all sorts of accessories and doo-dads

So in the end, the typical US customer ends up paying a Fear Tax on all of these items to help deliver a short-term bump in business for an entire sector of the economy. If you work at or own a shop, that's awesome. Your kids are going to have a kick-ass Christmas.

But for my neighbor, a retired factory foreman who lives in the same house he got married in, who gets a small pension and some income from an IRA and SS benefits, having the price of ammo skyrocket means he's going to the range less (and I'm finding ways to slip some 7.62 into his bag when we go out). Of course, he might make some coin selling off some of his collection at inflated prices, but he doesn't own much and shoots what he loves, so it's not an ideal situation. These are the kinds of folks hurt by fear, unfortunately. (And nevermind what he sees on TV....yikes.)

Last edited:

Exactly. Just like the yellow vest protests in France. They are still going on they are just not being covered.

Bob

... my neighbor, a retired factory foreman ... having the price of ammo skyrocket means he's going to the range less ... Of course, he might make some coin selling off some of his collection at inflated prices, but he doesn't own much and shoots what he loves, so it's not an ideal situation. These are the kinds of folks hurt by fear, unfortunately. ...
Sucks to live in a free market economy.

Back
Top Bottom