• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Not a gun but faster then a speeding bullet !!!!

2015 Dodge HellCat.

DSC06741_zpsat8on5zl.jpg

DSC06737_zpsedt6maze.jpg

Fred

Last edited:
I approve of your choice in automobiles, mine is only an R/T and even that is a beast. I would do unspeakable things to own a Hellcat

Those hellcats are something else that's for sure. I still have never seen a hellcat charger yet in person. Are you going to do the srt track experience? I am thinking of going this summer. They have an event in Elizabethtown, NJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those hellcats are something else that's for sure. I still have never seen a hellcat charger yet in person. Are you going to do the srt track experience? I am thinking of going this summer. They have an event in Elizabethtown, NJ.

No I can't make it.
Went to a HellCat event last weekend and there were 8 Cats!

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
10's.... that right there will get you kicked off the track at New England Dragway... Unless you install a full roll cage. Damn... In factory trim and w/ factory warranty no less... amazing. That must be one hell of an independent rear suspension system to handle that kind of power on CV joints. Any wheel hop when spinning tires?

Colonial in Hudson had a Viper and a Hellcat side-by-side on the showroom floor. They were ropped off with big do not touch signs.

When I went to pickup my Wrangler, the Hellcat had a sold sign on it.

sent from the depths of HELL using TapaTalk.

Back
Top Bottom