Northeastshooters on the iPhone??

Is there anyway that Northeastshooters.com can be put on this app so us iPhone users can experience this site in a great way when we are on our iPhone?

I have a couple other sites I go to on this app and I love the experience it gives me on the site.

I am pretty sure it's free for the owner of the website to port it over to the app.

The app is http://www.tapatalk.com/
Tapatalk is a vBulletin forum solution that provides native mobile application that can access your forum in most effective manner. The goal is to provide a consistent user experience that mobile user accustomed to.

I am upgrading the forum to v4 in the next couple of weeks. Tapatalk isn't ported over to v4 yet.

It views it, but there is a ton of scrolling because the way BlackBerry displays it. I use the standard browser, I didn't like Opera when I downloaded it.

What BlackBerry are you using, Leigh? The new BlackBerry phones have a much better browser than before. I do 90% of my NES surfing on my Tour (blocked at work, so I'm stuck surfing on the BB). Maybe it's time for an upgrade if you're still using a Curve or something older.

What BlackBerry are you using, Leigh? The new BlackBerry phones have a much better browser than before. I do 90% of my NES surfing on my Tour (blocked at work, so I'm stuck surfing on the BB). Maybe it's time for an upgrade if you're still using a Curve or something older.

I upgraded to a Curve 8330 when I dumped my POS LG. [thinking]

My only problem on the iPhone occurs when I subscribe to a thread--can't go back--it reruns the subscribe script. Having to resize evry page is annoying too. All else is fine.

For people that use this app, how does it improve the experience? I use Safari and haven't really had a problem except when trying to advance the page numbers (need to zoom in for my fingers to hit the right button).

i was on it earlier... makes it 100% better IMO, especially when using over the 3G.

like msn mobile vs. msn

edit: app was $2.99 and when i went to NES, it prompted me that taptalk was available

i was on it earlier... makes it 100% better IMO, especially when using over the 3G.

like msn mobile vs. msn

You're referring to using tapatalk on the iPhone right?

The blackberry version of tapatalk isn't as nice as the iPhone/Driod version.

yes. i'm on it with the iPhone.

very nice! way easier to navigate without zooming in on safari.

Back
Top Bottom