• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES AP on my phone...something change?

rebut

NES Member
A few weeks ago, I noticed the view on my phone changed when rotating from portrait to landscape view.

The view used to change from what appeared to be a "standard" ap view to a view that resembled my "laptop" view when I rotated to landscape. My older phone had been acting up in other aps so I attributed to "I guess I need a new phone" syndrome.

So I got a new phone and all was right with the world. The ap view changed when I rotated to landscape, just as it had in the past, it looked like my laptop view.

But...After about 4 days it reverted to the ap view when I rotated to landscape mode.

Did something change in the ap? I really prefer the laptop view as it shows more information than the ap view.

I know my terminology may be a little off, but I hope this gets across a I intend it to.

Is there no tech support available to answer my question?
This change in the way the AP performs is a real downgrade.
Didn't anyone else notice the change?

I don't know how, since I never got a response, but the issue with my ap landscape view has (for now at least) been resolved.
If it was a glitch, sorry for bothering you.
If someone took notice and fixed the issue, thank you for your help.
Bob

Whenever I'm using my phone, or tablet, I make sure to use a browser and set it to 'desktop' mode. Which gives me the exact same look as on the computer. NO additional apps needed to do this.

Whenever I'm using my phone, or tablet, I make sure to use a browser and set it to 'desktop' mode. Which gives me the exact same look as on the computer. NO additional apps needed to do this.

I've only ever used the downloaded NES ap on my phone. The ap has always shown one view in portrait mode and another (desktop) view when I've rotated to landscape mode. That changed late last fall. The desktop view went away. When I switched to a new phone the desktop view returned, but only for a couple of days, and the reverted to the "ap view" only. It stayed that way until recently when the desktop view came back. I changed nothing on my phone(s) then or more recently. Just glad in is working as it was prior to the change in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom