North Brookfield Freedom Rally feat speakers from GOAL (01/27/13)

I don't think everyone who said they were going showed up.

I never said I'd go but I did. I thought it was a good size crowd. It was a lot colder today than at the Boston State House Rally. The winds were a bit gusty. The speakers addressing the 2A issues were very good. I saw a lot of people drift out before the end. I may have been one of them, I left at 2:30.
I did see a Springfield News Van.
Best regards.

I was there. It was a decent turn out but more people need to wake up and attend these things. By the way, my Glock 19 with 46 rounds loaded into 3 "high caps" killed no one there today.

Needed another 600 - 1,000 of us good 2nd amendment supporters in attendance. Saw quite a few NES'rs there . We will continue to only get minimal press coverage unless we get more participation. I was there with my wife , daughter , 2 son in laws and 2 granddaughters .

I was thinking 500 also, crowd really thinned out when the political speakers started up. All in all was a good event, my dad (age 72) held out much longer than I thought he would in that cold... Met a Cousin I have never met before... heard some great speakers and had the honor of being able to swear the oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States (even though I'm just some schmuck who never served a day in his life).

I was thinking 500 also, crowd really thinned out when the political speakers started up. All in all was a good event, my dad (age 72) held out much longer than I thought he would in that cold... Met a Cousin I have never met before... heard some great speakers and had the honor of being able to swear the oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States (even though I'm just some schmuck who never served a day in his life).

Your veteran (or lack thereof) status has no bearing on your taking the oath or affects it's meaning or strength. Veteran or not...you made the oath and are bound to it. It's up to you, personally, to hold yourself to it.

Your veteran (or lack thereof) status has no bearing on your taking the oath or affects it's meaning or strength. Veteran or not...you made the oath and are bound to it. It's up to you, personally, to hold yourself to it.

Trust me I take it seriously, its an honor to share it with the men and women that have fought, fight and died for it!

It was definitely worth freezing my a$$ off. I went alone and knew nobody there, but it didn't seem to matter, it definitely felt like I was in a room full of friends.

I'm sorry I missed Boston, glad I made it today and can't wait for the next one!

Back
Top Bottom