North Brookfield Freedom Rally feat speakers from GOAL (01/27/13)

I hope people have contacted the news media so we can have some coverage.....as far as being in the boonies......I thought the 2000 people in Boston was great, and all being in the same spot made it look impressive......but when you consider that there were about as many people all spread about across the common just hanging out, it might not have seemed so impressive.......

BUT if we get 2000 people out in the boonies.....it will be clear that this is an issue that is vital, and that these people were not just coming from the local neighborhoods, but took some time to show up.

Hell....don't sell yourselves short as far as making a difference, even though we are far from the capital.....it is all good and makes a huge difference!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: I will be there....and being from Leicester, it almost is in my back yard! (have sign will travel though :) )

I'm going. Kids OK?

Should we all stop in at Klem's and Leicester and Oxford Walmarts, and clean out their ammo cabinets on the way?

Where do we park? Don't want to get towed or ticketed.

If people are taking pictures, make sure to get low angled shots from near the front like this one here:

CLICK HERE

Have all the papers and TV stations been invited?

Last edited:
Psyched! I'll be flying to the left coast early AM but will check pics and videos when I land. Have a great rally!

Its too bad you can't be there to stand with us. You sir are much more of American and patriot than those who have lived here for generations. Have a safe flight!

Me, my wife and son will be there.

Um.. anyone have a street or address for the town common?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I think this is it right here. If large numbers show up parking could be a problem.

northbrookfieldmagoogle.jpg

I put this as a reply in the anti-rally thread. I think it fits better over here:

So they shouldn't huddle together in the fetal position in the corner? Learned helplessness is what all the cool kids are doing these days. [/sarcasm]

Each classroom has a door out to the playground. I told them to use it. They said "but what about the teacher?". I said, I'll talk to the teacher after, if need be.

There is probably no better recent example of the media bias than the pro 2A rally coverage and the ban crowd. Pro 2A got miniscule notice with what I estimate were 1500 to 1800 people at the state house in Boston while the anti's with a couple of hundred and the media's complicit behavior try to make it seem like the worm has turned. We have come so far from the point where anyone can reasonably argue that the media is unbiased or even half factual. This with FOX news no less just 50 yards away and they were thought of at least by me as one of the lesser biased in Boston. More than likely the media was and is also complicit in disarming other countries we here and talk so much about today. Sad really that factual news media is drying up so quickly.

MAKE THE MEDIA COME TO YOU!

Have you contacted them yet about the North Brookfield rally? Call and email them now, and DEMAND they come. Demand the news choppers for the big crowd shots. Get Hank Phillippi Ryan out to investigate. Trick them if you have to.

The media sucks

See above. We suck more if we continue to allow them to suck.

Big media is dying. ... We don't need you!

Contact all the bloggers. Anyone have a contact at Red Mass Group? Tea Party? They have big networks, has anyone used them to distribute the word?

I don't think everyone who said they were going showed up.

I said this to my dad as we left also. Happy to see those that showed but as allways numbers matter and I dont think we had the amount we wanted.
Hope to see everybody at the next one and this means the ones that are riding the fence, its go time folks......................

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom