North Brookfield Freedom Rally feat speakers from GOAL (01/27/13)

HEAR YE… HEAR YE…

Tired of the government running rough shod over your rights?

Believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

Feel it is time to join others who feel the same way?

Like the idea that if you want to own a particular firearm, you can, because this is America?

Then stop moaning about it, stop tweeting how ticked off you are and stop Facebooking your disappointment, and come do something about it.

We are holding the “LET FREEDOM RING” rally on January27th, at the North Brookfield town common.

We have speakers from the Libertarian party, the Tea Party, Red Pill Politics, and the Gun Owners Action League.

Our voice cannot and will not be heard one at a time. We need a show of force that we will not sit idly by while our rights and freedoms are trampled upon by our self serving government and the puppet masters at the United Nations.

Tell all who feel the same way. Make this a happening. Don’t sit at home because it’s the easy thing to do, be a part of taking back what is ours to begin with. WE THE PEOPLE!

A few hundred people doesn’t even make the papers...A few thousand will be seen all over the internet.

Bring a sticker proclaiming your freedoms and place it on the WALL OF FREEDOM. LET’S BE HEARD…. BE STRONG…. BE LOUD…. BE AMERICAN

Rain or shine event starting at 1:00 pm, January 27th, 2013, North Brookfield Town Common Would you like an opportunity to speak, or have an organization that you would like represented? Contact us at [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/events/611697908845688/?ref=3

Last edited:
I will get myself and my stepdad to this event. Try as I might I could not get away from work for the Boston event but I can for this!

I would suggest contacting Senator Steve Brewer...at least he supports "Stand Your Ground" and see where he stands on our 2nd Amendment...Another suggestion would be contacting the Worcester County Sheriff and see if he supports the Constitution which he swore to uphold...if the both off the above support our Rights...they would be worth having as speakers...otherwise we know how to vote in the next election...Sheriffs have more power than the preident ...http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/0...urt-quashes-obamas-claim-to-supremacy-clause/ just my humble opinion

90 MILES ONE WAY, I'll be there.

MolonLabe79320.jpg

I've talked to and sent a letter to Senator Brewer and haven't gotten much of an opinion out of his office. Other than we will share your thoughts blah blah blah, Have any of the orginiers started a FB page for this yet something that we can use to encourage our non NES friends to look at? I don't spend much time on here but have in the past few days.

I know senator Brewer and I haven't gotten a response from him either. The fact that he attends game dinners and I've seen him at gun shops talking to people I'm assuming he is going to uphold the 2nd amendment but it would be nice to get a response.
I'll be there on the 27th and bring as many people as I can.

Mike

The thing of it is, I don't want to hear about prayer in the schools, abortions, illegal immigration etc et al. I'm glad that GOAL has been asked to speak at North Brookfield, and will get the word out. The simple fact is that I am a single issue 2A guy because I believe the 2A is the amendment that is the keystone that protects the other nine. Remember with June4th said yesterday. The Chinese constitution guarantees freedom of speech and religion but not the right to bear arms, and when the state owns all the guns, then the state has all the rights.

I only have so much time and energy to devote to a cause, and to that degree I am a single issue 2A person. If you want to tackle the total erosion of our rights, go ahead, more power to you or tangential issues like OC, it's certainly your prerogative, and who am I to say? It's just that IMO we need to stay focused on the 2A in the immediate future otherwise everything else is moot.

The thing of it is, I don't want to hear about prayer in the schools, abortions, illegal immigration etc et al. I'm glad that GOAL has been asked to speak at North Brookfield, and will get the word out. The simple fact is that I am a single issue 2A guy because I believe the 2A is the amendment that is the keystone that protects the other nine. Remember with June4th said yesterday. The Chinese constitution guarantees freedom of speech and religion but not the right to bear arms, and when the state owns all the guns, then the state has all the rights.

I only have so much time and energy to devote to a cause, and to that degree I am a single issue 2A person. If you want to tackle the total erosion of our rights, go ahead, more power to you or tangential issues like OC, it's certainly your prerogative, and who am I to say? It's just that IMO we need to stay focused on the 2A in the immediate future otherwise everything else is moot.

I can tell you that this movement is seemingly focused right now. I don't recall seeing any signs yesterday diverting from the focus, and everyone I have spoken to seems to want to focus on this being a NON PARTISAN 2nd amendment issue

- - - Updated - - -

Who gives a shit where it is. MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD NO MATTER WHERE AND WHEN! If you sit around waiting for the "best" time, you will undoubtedly be too late.

HK, there were none, like yourself I was there, but non-gun groups are speaking/participating at North Brookfield. Groups like the Tea Party which have a broader agenda. This is not to say that they don't support the 2A, I just don't want to go to some rally and hear diatribes against other issues. HK, if you can assure me that the topic is exclusively related to 2A I'll be there, and if not I won't.

Last edited:
HK, there were none, but non-gun groups are speaking/participating at North Brookfield. Groups like the Tea Party which have a broader agenda. This is not to say that they don't support the 2A, I just don't want to go to some rally and hear diatribes against other issues. HK, if you can assure me that the topic is exclusively related to 2A I'll be there, and if not I won't.

Ahhhhhhhh I see. This is something I was not aware of. I will definitely look into this a little more.

i can respect this

despite goal being there, this is not a one issue rally

i can respect this

despite goal being there, this is not a one issue rally

Is Red Zone Tactical organizing this? All I can find out about this by searching online is this post, Red Zone Tactical's facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/events/611697908845688/?ref=22 ) and GOAL's page ( http://goal.org/newspages/january27-rally.html )

From Red Zone Tactical's FB page:
Red Zone Tactical said:
Did I mention we are holding a little get together next Sunday to discuss the 2nd Amendment? Come on down and let your voices be heard!

I hate to sound like a douche, but what is the purpose of this rally in North Brookfield?

I was at the Boston rally, and it was an awesome first step. But even there, with our voices ringing off of the facade of the empty building, I wondered when are we going to be getting into the face of the demons out to oppress us? Boston is where we need to be.

I'm sure we could find soccer moms at the grocery in North Brookfield who agree with us and might even be carrying.

I hate to sound like a douche, but what is the purpose of this rally in North Brookfield?

I was at the Boston rally, and it was an awesome first step. But even there, with our voices ringing off of the facade of the empty building, I wondered when are we going to be getting into the face of the demons out to oppress us? Boston is where we need to be.

I'm sure we could find soccer moms at the grocery in North Brookfield who agree with us and might even be carrying.

I'm not getting the North Brookfield thing either and why anyone would care on a Sunday... This does not appear at all to be a one-issue, (2A) rally...I have mad respect for all who attended the Saturday event, but like you - wonder where the message reached in an empty building. Then we have the FAP event on February 8th, which at least from a date perspective and certainly a location perspective, makes marginally more sense, (offices open, but legislators themselves are not there). I guess I'm left like you, wondering who in the hell we are trying to reach in North Brookfield on a Sunday afternoon...I think if a legit pro-2A organization would get behind a rally on a Wednesday at 9am, it would make lightyears more sense...At least to me...

I think if a legit pro-2A organization would get behind a rally on a Wednesday at 9am, it would make lightyears more sense...At least to me...

I would be all in for such an event. I'd pace there there all day and shout 'till my voice gives out.

I'm giving a presentation on Monday the 28th on the Linsky Bill and the Rally to try and stir up the FUDDs at my club, and I have nothing substantial to point to regarding the next step on the protest front. I don't have the connections and experience to do this myself (organize another protest in Boston) otherwise I would.

Back
Top Bottom