• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MS-13 Fugitive Caught by MSP

Agnotology

NES Member
The lieutenant that reported the illegal to ICE will probably get fired for being racist.

Only 4 times? Rookie.

Growing the story was always the "run to Mexico" plan if someone robbed a bank or something. They left out the most important part, you can just turn around and come back after! Being deported is like being "kinged" in checkers apparently.

Information provided by federal officials indicates that GARCIA-MANZANARES illegally entered the US at least four times in recent years, including illegal border crossings into New York state and Texas. Each time, after his capture and removal, he returned to the US.

Illegally entered the US at LEAST 4 times?!

JFC. I am a firm believer is the rule of law and due process, but we need a clandestine agency that, at some point, just shoots guys like this in the head for the greater good.

I think that's my drywall guy! [rofl]

seriously though, does bovada accept bets on whether this guy is back in Lynn yet? I mean, you can bet on politics and this is somewhat asscociated.

I think that's my drywall guy! [rofl]

seriously though, does bovada accept bets on whether this guy is back in Lynn yet? I mean, you can bet on politics and this is somewhat asscociated.
Doubt it. If interpol wants him, they will have him after he dances a tune for the charges in the US

Arrested on Feb. 18th?
So he is probably back in the country by now.
I’d be surprised if he was even sent back. Deporting illegals is so 1980’s. The fact that he was deported 4 times already says that either he wasn’t wanted for murder before, the toilet he came from didn’t enforce any legal consequences on him, or that he committed crimes here that were too serious to cover up.

He’s not stupid and knows that NY is the place to be for someone like him. I’d like a follow up on how much money he milked the tax payers for.

Dont know a whole lot about interpol, do they actually enforce the law?
No, but Interpol stands for The International Criminal Police Organization. 196 countries are members. You go into custody in any of the countries, you get extradited. In this case, Interpol wants the guy for his murder charges in El Salvador.

It's give and take, if you want to get the guys on your country's "list" you better give up the guy other countries want off their "list" when you catch them.

and the douchbags on Beacon Hill want to leave us defenseless ?? eff off
May the climate refugees show some forceful love to the children of all of the Dems who are about to take away your rights. Think that’s too much? The people pushing the new gun bill jerk off at night thinking about how much money the anti-2A groups are going to give their campaigns for higher office for each bill they pass taking away your right to live a peaceful life. THEY HATE THAT YOU EXIST.

Illegally entered the US at LEAST 4 times?!

JFC. I am a firm believer is the rule of law and due process, but we need a clandestine agency that, at some point, just shoots guys like this in the head for the greater good.
Why clandestine?
If it's public knowledge that 3 strikes and you're a target stand at the local range would discourage frequent flyers.

I"d like to hire this guy to work at our club. Our range users can't seem to hit anything but the target frames, so he'd be perfect for going down range to hold targets.

Back
Top Bottom