No Words

Why did I get funny text language from the land of tea and rice when I clicked that?

Screenshot_2016-11-11-14-03-32.jpg

Has the interwebs gone Mandarin? Or should I keep an eye on the sky? [laugh]

Confirmation bias in the world of snapchat and instant gratification. You'd think people would pick up on the fact that their media failed them and they're continuing to buy into the same shit.

I have never wanted to send a **** you message to some one so badly as I do this piece of shit right now. He is all that's wrong with America.

What a hatemonger! That piece of shit is only fanning the flames of fear, hate, and racism. Exactly the shit that they blame on us.

Maybe I should have read it all.. But I think one paragraph was enough. I find, for myself at least, it is more palatable to each a big steaming pile of dung than listen or read Harry Reid for more than 10 seconds.

And for folks that know me, I have a sensitive palate and prefer fine foods.

I know evil and ignorance exists in the world - Evil, because a black man thought it was right to shoot a white baby in the head because while robbing his mommy, he was upset she did not have any money (De'Marquise Elkins ) and ignorance, because Harry Reid has successfully gotten more than two votes (outside his mother, why would anyone else vote for him, and shame on you Mrs Reid for bringing this dung of a child onto this Earth)

Back to my happy space...

he's nuts

Been nuts for sometime now....

He's not wrong on peoples reactions. I have co-workers talking about going to NYC to protest, some saying they are living in fear, others feeling like they lost all their rights over night.

People have gone off the deep end on this. The entitled did not get their way and they are loosing their turds over it.

“I have heard more stories in the past 48 hours of Americans living in fear of their own government and their fellow Americans than I can remember hearing in five decades in politics.

Welcome to my world, Mr. Reid. I fear your government and what it's doing to my country.

When it's pointed in the other direction the libs call this hate speech. Reid does not deserve a peaceful retirement.

He's not wrong on peoples reactions. I have co-workers talking about going to NYC to protest, some saying they are living in fear, others feeling like they lost all their rights over night.

People have gone off the deep end on this. The entitled did not get their way and they are loosing their turds over it.

Good. They've been getting their way exclusively for much too long now.

As for Reid... whenever one of their kind goes off on one of their tantrums, as he just did, it only serves to reinforce in the rest of us that we made the right choice.

Back
Top Bottom