"No Good Can Come from a .40"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if I'd backed myself into a corner where I was defending a Para 16, I'd be wound pretty tight, too.

Really? Who is:

1. Backed into a corner; OR

2. "Defending a Para 16?"

For that matter, given the foregoing, who's "wound pretty tight?"

if I've posted a positive comment about a garbage piece of equipment like a Para 16, I'll happily be corrected.

Disingenuous attempt to hide from your assertion, which is that I was "defending a Para 16" in this thread. I merely said I'd owned one. For that matter, I never had any issues with it, and competed with it regularly.

Being an all knowing dink about everything I've ever learned, -or can do better than the next guy-, has never gotten me anywhere in life, and has never helped anyone around me.

And making false assertions HAS? I sincerely doubt it.

Anyone remember what the original post was about?

Oh right....summer carry options, concealed clothing options, and the possibility of a new CC piece.

[wink]

Any feedback on the .357 ammo? I have both .40 and .357 Sig barrels for my Glock, but the supplies on the .357 Seg seems very slim. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ive shot a lot of guns, and i love my M&P, Ive put a lot of rounds through mine and its the only gun ive shot that hasnt FTF or jammed at least once. Great gun, id reccomend it to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom