No chance to surrender, The guy was just another dog to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone answer the door late at night unarmed (meaning loaded, cocked, safety off, finger inside the guard - off the trigger) - it's a safe bet you are getting shot - might as well take a few with you.

This guy was not advancing, he was frozen in place trying to figure out what was happening. The warrant was for another person - known to have moved. Three shots - then a get on the ground order, yeah - Marcia would let me slide with that.

The only hope you have is to repel the invaders until the real police arrive or a police negotiator can arrive with the media - and even then, you still may get shot.

Please, law enforcement folks on this board, you are FORCING us to be armed at all times, and believe that no matter what, we will be shot. We just have to decide are we going to be executed or go down fighting - the only two choices left. You can change department policies so that nighttime no-knocks are no longer used, you are simply asking for trouble. In days gone by this could be swept under the rug, with youtube and FOIA - you are going to come across someone ready. Pick them up when they get in the car, at work, at the bar - these no-knocks are going to get bad.

Btw - my doors are not easy to break in, if someone is hammering on my door, I get the gun first then the phone. I'll call 911 while aiming at the door - anyone enters and I fire, military grade buckshot is my preference.

Last edited:
The suspect could have easily been apprehended outside the house, on her way to the store, and no evidence would have been in danger of being destroyed. It's clear that PDs want to intimidate the masses at this point. I've seen too many of these stories over the years to think otherwise. The War on Drugs is an abject failure. I won't go too far down the tinfoil hat alley, but just know that elements of the government are complicit in how this country procures its street pharmaceuticals.

Sent from my .gov tracking device

They only use tanks for extremely dangerous suspects. Like the ones a few years ago in Waco.

waco-tank-11.jpg

Not to be nit-picking, but that is an m88 wrecker, used for heavy vehicle recovery...

So one Trigger Happy cop shoots a civilian during a high stress raid, so all cops are guilty, and are gonna kick in your door and shoot you.

That is like saying One crazy guy gets ahold of an AR and kills children, so All AR owners are Evil......

So one Trigger Happy cop shoots a civilian during a high stress raid, so all cops are guilty, and are gonna kick in your door and shoot you.

Same thing happened at Kent State. Government personal are no better than you or I. Sure he may train more but when its the real deal, who knows how someone would react.

the kicker of it is cliche (R)'s on the forum support the war on drugs, which by association support raids like in the video above.

Break into a residence, shoot and kill the 1st person they see with an object in his hands, tell him to "get on the floor" as he lays in a pile of himself in the corner and then rushing to the bathroom to make sure no drugs are going down the toilet.

I keep telling the people over in Westford that if that "assault weapon" ban passes - then this sort of stuff is coming directly to their doors.

The logic of an "assault weapon " ban - mirrors the logic behind the war on drugs - therefore, what inevitably must happen is night time raids by cops to see if anybody in town has an "assault weapon" hiding up in their attic.

Shut up grandma or you're going to get shot in the head.

Just one more reason to invest in steel core fire doors, strong deadbolts, and steel frames. Better use a tank to get in, jack asses.

You're advocating the wrong solution.

Solzenitzen said:

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

So go invest all that money in your door. They'll just come back with a tank - that they bought with your tax dollars.

The real solution is not in stronger doors. Listen to what the man said.

Murderous thugs. Every one of them should be tried and hanged. Cops have become the enemy. Sure, there are good ones. But, there are so many thugs like this that do this routinely, and there are so many "good ones" that will do anything they're told to do for a paycheck (just look at the ones that enforce MA gun laws) that you can't trust any of them. We would be safer without them all.

Last edited:
You guys that suggest the cops pick up the suspect at a different location are missing the point - they don't have the evidence to support an arrest warrant. This is gov't sponsored murder, plain and simple. This is also no different than what happened in Greenland, NH.

That is like saying One crazy guy gets ahold of an AR and kills children, so All AR owners are Evil......

Ask and you shall receive...

The difference is this: if the crazy guy lives, he will be held accountable. (And if he doesn't, well... looks like all the rest of us are. [angry] )

Heck, if any of us shoots someone, even if completely justifiable, we'd better be prepared to have our lives turned upside down.

With these police shootings, rarely is there any sort of accountability.

It still feels like a tank when it's running over you.

The man speaks truth!

...if you get a chance, check the m88 out, it's a beast! Had one tow my M109a6 "paladin" back after the final drive broke thanks to dumbass maint. guy PCSing... smoth ride, and it doesn't even notice the couple tons hitched to it's ass.

"High stress raid.."? They knew the woman they wanted was not there and went anyway. No mention of weapons or expected resistance. The concern was that she'd flush the dope....
If they thought it was going to be a gun battle they would have actually planned it and not run out in haste as outlined in the article.
Shine lite on guy with golf club across the room from you....see man with golf club in flashlite beam....shoot him dead. Case closed.

Last edited:
Maybe the raid wouldn't be so stressful if they weren't doing it illegally, in the middle of the night, and dressed up like they are being deployed to Afghanistan.

They are a bunch of cowards who broke the law, murdered an innocent man in his home, and they should be tried and put to death. End of story.

Last edited:
Yeah but they were 57 shots short of the record. Slackers/sarcasm So tell me again who the wolves are and who the sheep and sheepdogs are...

Is it me or did I hear him say "who are you" before he was shot. This is ****ing pathetic. If that man were my family member.....well......lets just say I'd "make the news"

Btw - my doors are not easy to break in, if someone is hammering on my door, I get the gun first then the phone. I'll call 911 while aiming at the door - anyone enters and I fire, military grade buckshot is my preference.

Personally, I prefer M855 loaded in PMAGS. If I could find a magazine fed (20 rounds+) rifle that fired M2 AP rounds I'd answer the door with that.

WTF!! the guy was just cowering in the corner of his house holding a golf club trying to figure out what the hell was happening.
What do you expect someone to do when you scare the shi* out of them in the middle of the night?
Someone jumpy on the trigger f**** up big time

Had he survived those shots, how much do you want to bet they would of charged him with some form of assault. This is a disgrace and anyone who supports what these cops did, deserves to get a swift kick across the face to knock some sense into them.

- - - Updated - - -

Only the police should have guns.

ya exactly, what harm can come of this, after all they will protect and serve the **** out of us

ONE trigger happy cop. What planet do you live on? Read much? You're part of the problem.

You're advocating the wrong solution.

Solzenitzen said:

So go invest all that money in your door. They'll just come back with a tank - that they bought with your tax dollars.

The real solution is not in stronger doors. Listen to what the man said.

Always know where your enemy sleeps as he knows where you sleep. Time to act accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom