No chance to surrender, The guy was just another dog to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop, pop, pop. Thud. Man hits the ground. Dead. Cop, "Get on the ground!" [rolleyes]

Way to serve & protect, Barney. Lesson kids. Don't respond to the sound of your door being broken down holding a golf club.

Another War on Drugs success story. All the NES Republicans should be along any minute now with, "PSGWSP! ****ing junkie got what he deserved!"

I hope not. This is just a terrible incident all around. You can Monday morning QB this all you'd like, but it comes down to: someone's dead. The accountability debate will be interesting. I *DO* hope that if the officer is found at-fault, he's charged, not the usual "He's a cop, good-to-go" BS routine.

You're supposed to shout "fore!". Mr. Blair didn't do this. But, in fairness to Mr. Blair, the officers should have politely requested that they be allowed to play through before opening fire. A gross breach of etiquette all around.

How many cops quit the profession after this one? That is what I thought. They will shoot you too.

I hope not. This is just a terrible incident all around. You can Monday morning QB this all you'd like, but it comes down to: someone's dead. The accountability debate will be interesting. I *DO* hope that if the officer is found at-fault, he's charged, not the usual "He's a cop, good-to-go" BS routine.

Obviously you didn't see the video. Sept. 16th, 2010 Weber County Attorney office to be legally justified under Utah law. Not even a slap on the wrist.

more murder via the police.

man with golf club was a threat to Light Infantry with full body armor on? I don't think so.

Another example of the caste society. Remember the days back in Babylon when you could just cut your slaves arms off or kill them when they ****ed up? Just saw that in this video.

Resist the police who are wearing armor with a piece of sporting equipment, and you get judged and executed all in the span of 2 seconds.

more murder via the police.

man with golf club was a threat to Light Infantry with full body armor on? I don't think so.

Another example of the caste society. Remember the days back in Babylon when you could just cut your slaves arms off or kill them when they ****ed up? Just saw that in this video.

Resist the police who are wearing armor with a piece of sporting equipment, and you get judged and executed all in the span of 2 seconds.

You're forgetting that Utah law says that's justifiable.

I tend to wonder if he shot an officer who raised his baton to me would he get the same "it's all good in the hood" response?

To be completely clear, the reason they killed this man was because they were concerned about protecting evidence:

The “Weber-Morgan Strike Force” initiated an investigation into Blair’s residence with a focus on his roommate, Melanie Chournos. Police stated in their application for warrant that Ms. Chournos would likely destroy evidence upon their arrival, and requested a night time, “no-knock warrant”

The war on drugs is more concerned with drugs than it is with innocent human life. The jack-booted thugs who play the tip of the spear in that war will kill you to save the drug evidence. They may be at the wrong address. They may be relying on bad information. They may be looking for your roommate, a family member, or even the guy who lived there before you. They may be sent by someone playing a prank. And they will kill your sorry commoner ass regardless. Try not to get upset. They are just following orders.

To be completely clear, the reason they killed this man was because they were concerned about protecting evidence:

The war on drugs is more concerned with drugs than it is with innocent human life. The jack-booted thugs who play the tip of the spear in that war will kill you to save the drug evidence. They may be at the wrong address. They may be relying on bad information. They may be looking for your roommate, a family member, or even the guy who lived there before you. They may be sent by someone playing a prank. And they will kill your sorry commoner ass regardless. Try not to get upset. They are just following orders.

the kicker of it is cliche (R)'s on the forum support the war on drugs, which by association support raids like in the video above.

Break into a residence, shoot and kill the 1st person they see with an object in his hands, tell him to "get on the floor" as he lays in a pile of himself in the corner and then rushing to the bathroom to make sure no drugs are going down the toilet.

I would like to see these animals soaked in gas and quick roasted. Total corruption and complete abuse of the power we bestowed upon them. Sickening to say the least. [angry]

Call me "living under a rock" if you want but I just watched V for Vendetta last night for the first time (I know, I know [sad2])...

I was amazed at how accurate that film is and how close we as America have come to that type of society...reading this thread has put one more nail in the coffin. I think we need our own Fifth of November.

The shooting was ruled to be "justified". Nobody involved was penalized in any way (well, except the dead guy). But here is some more good news:

After searching the entire house, police only recovered some drug paraphernalia and a single, small pink baggie with what appeared to be a white crystal substance.

Great work! That small baggie of "white crystal substance" could have killed somebody. And, take note, the valuable evidence was preserved, though prosecution won't be necessary -- the entry team took care of that.

Last edited:
The shooting was ruled to be "justified". Nobody involved was penalized in any way (well, except the dead guy). But here is some more good news:

Great work! That small baggie of "white crystal substance" could have killed somebody. And, take note, the valuable evidence was preserved, thought prosecution won't be necessary -- the entry team took care of that.
That description could be a package of Crystal Light if so well he deserved to die for drinking that stuff.

Where's Lebanon Levi when you need him?
ETA Whoops! Mormons aint Quakers.
They aint Amish neither.
(I'm on a roll here)

Last edited:
If someone knocks on your door in the dead of night, a reasonable person must now assume that they, uniformed or not, are there to kill you. Respond accordingly and good luck.

And yet a Cops ass is kicked in the middle of the street and we are all wondering if we're gonna intervene? What, and get killed by one of his Union ( blue team ) members. **** that....I don't see anything, thanks for reminding me.

Just one more reason to invest in steel core fire doors, strong deadbolts, and steel frames. Better use a tank to get in, jack asses.

They only use tanks for extremely dangerous suspects. Like the ones a few years ago in Waco.

waco-tank-11.jpg

That is simultaneously disturbing and pathetic. A breach of civil and human rights.

I take solace in this new community that I have found - NES - and that I am one of many who is increasingly uncomfortable with the level of state and federal involvement in my business. I felt particularly owned during my recent LTC-A interview/application. I decided that the end result was worth our submitting to fingerprinting. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom