No chance to surrender, The guy was just another dog to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

My answers to your questions are in red.

yeah, people looking to get work and provide for their families are definatly "enimies of the state." give me a break.

They are guilty of crossing the boarder illegally. thats not an "enemy of the state." Hitler was an "enemy of the state." When Japan bombed us, they were "enemies of the state." Some Mexican guy looking for work doesn't fit that description.

I guess you need to make your job seem more important than it is in order to mindlessly drive up and down a fence and keep sane. Plenty of people I knew in the .mil used to make up all sorts of shit to justify Iraq and Afghanistan.

Don't forget to hang the judge who signed the shitass warrant and the DA that found the shooting OK. The fat slobs that make it all possible.

And im sorry i don't buy the one shot to the head as a reasonable flinch after the 2 to the body. it takes time to move off center, coordinate arms and brain , or lack there of in this cop and center it on VICTIM's head .that cop who shot him probably shot him in the head to keep his sorry ass from getting sued and going to jail.

I disagree with you here. Anything worth shooting, is worth shooting twice. I trained extensively for two center of mass with one to the head - so if I were to engage someone in a CQB situation, that is very likely how I would shoot. Once the decesion is made to pull the trigger, the three shot group all happens from muscle memory.

That said, I think the officer that murdered this golfclub weilding guy should be tried like the criminal that he is.

yeah, people looking to get work and provide for their families are definatly "enimies of the state." give me a break.

They are guilty of crossing the boarder illegally. thats not an "enemy of the state." Hitler was an "enemy of the state." When Japan bombed us, they were "enemies of the state." Some Mexican guy looking for work doesn't fit that description.

I guess you need to make your job seem more important than it is in order to mindlessly drive up and down a fence and keep sane. Plenty of people I knew in the .mil used to make up all sorts of shit to justify Iraq and Afghanistan.
The alien I picked up last week with a warrant for child molsetation out of California was just looking for work? 8 out of the last 10 aliens I've processed have been aggravated felons.

Blame Forum Runner for any typos and such.

'Enemy of the state' may be a bit strong, but certainly illegal aliens are criminals and should be handled as such.

The alien I picked up last week with a warrant for child molsetation out of California was just looking for work? 8 out of the last 10 aliens I've processed have been aggravated felons.

like i said, you people will do anything to justify what you do at any cost.

you caught a guy with a warrant. congratulations. want me to head to AC Moore to make you a ribbon you can hang off your paramilitary gear?

you even get a device on the ribbon for catching a bad guy who hurt the children. ITS FOR THE CHILDREN

'Enemy of the state' may be a bit strong, but certainly illegal aliens are criminals and should be handled as such.

Sure, deport them back to country of citizenship. problem solved. wow that was tough.

I don't really see how it's strong. You can be an ally of the state, a neutral party, or an enemy of the state. I don't really see the term as having an especially harsh connotation beyond that.

like i said, you people will do anything to justify what you do at any cost.

you caught a guy with a warrant. congratulations. want me to head to AC Moore to make you a ribbon you can hang off your paramilitary gear?

you even get a device on the ribbon for catching a bad guy who hurt the children. ITS FOR THE CHILDREN

Sure, deport them back to country of citizenship. problem solved. wow that was tough.
Um, no, no ribbon needed. Did I offend you in some way?

Um, no, no ribbon needed. Did I offend you in some way?

Your view that illegals are "enemies of the state" is retarded, and explains most of the problems we have with the police vs the public that we see now. The officers that shot the guy with the golf club thought he was an "enemy of the state" because he had drugs. That was enough for them to break into his house and murder him in his living room. It's a mindset. The cops are the heros and anyone who does anything illegal or taboo is subject to whatever ridiculous maximum level of force that can be used on the spot.

you may not be shooting people dead who are running away from you, but you already have identified these people as the same category who would try to topple america.

your essentially running the American version of the Berlin Wall right now.

Your view that illegals are "enemies of the state" is retarded, and explains most of the problems we have with the police vs the public that we see now. The officers that shot the guy with the golf club thought he was an "enemy of the state" because he had drugs. That was enough for them to break into his house and murder him in his living room. It's a mindset. The cops are the heros and anyone who does anything illegal or taboo is subject to whatever ridiculous maximum level of force that can be used on the spot.

you may not be shooting people dead who are running away from you, but you already have identified these people as the same category who would try to topple america.

your essentially running the American version of the Berlin Wall right now.
I think you and I have different concepts of what the term means. I used the term in a very literal sense. I'm not saying they're terrorists or anything. They're just illegal aliens. But I wouldn't call them allies, and I wouldn't call them neutral. What does that leave?

I think you and I have different concepts of what the term means. I used the term in a very literal sense. I'm not saying they're terrorists or anything. They're just illegal aliens. But I wouldn't call them allies, and I wouldn't call them neutral. What does that leave?

I think what the problem is here is I speak English and you speak .gov propaganda talking points.

I would call them "illegals" or "mexican people" (irregardless of Mexican or not)

Offenders of immigration law.

I think what the problem is here is I speak English and you speak .gov propaganda talking points.
Okay. Consider this for me. When I'm assigned to work an interior checkpoint, and I exercise my discretion by just waving every car through for 10 straight hours, as I feel the checkpoints are 4A violations, does that make me an enemy of the state? I say yes, it fits the definition. Would you agree with that use of the term?

Okay. Consider this for me. When I'm assigned to work an interior checkpoint, and I exercise my discretion by just waving every car through for 10 straight hours, as I feel the checkpoints are 4A violations, does that make me an enemy of the state? I say yes, it fits the definition. Would you agree with that use of the term?

Enemy of the state? By association, yes. I would say you are doing more damage to this country than most of the illegals who cross the boarder.

Just because you know better and dont break the 4A while at a station doesn't let you off the hook. You still work for them, you still play the game and you still take a check from an organization that stomps all over our rights. If you think it's illegal then quit. dont sit there like a hero, make a stand and then get paid for it in the process.

its like saying you were in the SS but you only hung out in the kitchen in the death camps because you didnt like what was going on. you're still a loser.

i think youre a nice guy and I like a lot of your posts. I was disappointed to see you took that job and I was even more disappointed to see that you identify all the bullshit that your work does and your coworkers embrace, but you still stick with the job.

cant you find a job that doesnt rape people of their rights?

Last edited:
Enemy of the state? By association, yes. I would say you are doing more damage to this country that most of the illegals who cross the boarder.

Just because you know better and dont break the 4A while at a station doesn't let you off the hook. You still work for them, you still play the game and you still take a check from an organization that stomps all over our rights. If you think it's illegal then quit. dont sit there like a hero, make a stand and then get paid for it in the process.

its like saying you were in the SS but you only hung out in the kitchen in the death camps because you didnt like what was going on. you're still a loser.

i think youre a nice guy and I like a lot of your posts. I was disappointed to see you took that job and I was even more disappointed to see that you identify all the bullshit that your work does and your coworkers embrace, but you still stick

So you're saying I'm an enemy of the state by associating myself with agents of the state who ally themselves with the state? Serious question, I want to make sure I understand what you're saying.

If that is what you're saying, I'd argue that it makes me, by association, an enemy of the people and an ally of the state, correct?

Edit: Under our current system, I mean. Ideally the state would be the people, but we know that isn't the case.

If that is what you're saying, I'd argue that it makes me, by association, an enemy of the people and an ally of the state, correct?

enemy of the state is dramatic, but you are no friend or ally of freedom in the US. You work for a police state organization that harasses US citizens.

enemy of the state is dramatic, but you are no friend or ally of freedom in the US. You work for a police state organization that harasses US citizens.

See that's where we differ. I don't see it as dramatic. I really don't assign any value of magnitude to the term.

See that's where we differ. I don't see it as dramatic. I really don't assign any value of magnitude to the term.

the term has nothing to do with you working for a organization that conducts illegal searches on US citizens well inside of US territory.

you at best collect a pay check for not doing your job, which is illegal. so you are essentially on strike refusing to do portions of your assigned job while still collecting pay.

sounds like a real tough time down there on illegal search day. you just hang out and do nothing for 10 hours, get paid and feel good that you didnt break the law. some job.

Wow, what a horror show down in Alabama w/the nut who killed the bus driver and kidnapped the special needs kid huh. Thank God the FBI didn't intervene or we would have a dead kid and a dead kidnapper. Oh wait, the FBI killed the bad guy and rescued the little boy. How could those jack booted murderous thugs have accomplished this rescue mission without killing everyone in site? Can you posters explain this to me?
So you all will load your shotguns and M4's and wait for the cops to kick your door down so you can go out in a blaze of glory? Doesn't sound like a very good plan to me. This hostility to the govt. is part of the big picture because our Nation is bitterly divided. The Progressives want the govt. to have more control over our lives and we want less. The progressives are clueless because they sure as hell don't want the govt. curtailing their freedoms, just ours.
If this is about the war on drugs I agree that we have lost the fight and the laws need to be changed. Weed is far less addicting than alcohol and would cause far fewer problems in society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom