NH HB1313 snowmobile and atv carry

Never and all the people I know don't. Maybe if I were alone but never saw the reason to carry, that atmosphere is like heaven to me and if there are bad guys in the trails I guess in my 45 years I have never seen them.
I carry everywhere 99% of the time but just never did sledding, are there reasons I should in the trails? (Serious?)
Ummm, I'd carry on a sled (or going into the woods at all) not because of people, but the animals that CAN EAT YOU. Even if you just carry a good wheel gun, you should have SOMETHING on you (appears to be easy if you have a P&R). .357 Magnum revolver in a shoulder holster seems like an easy pick to me. If you want something bigger, go for it.

BTW, if you don't carry, then at least someone in your group SHOULD.

It is not so much that an animal can EAT you, but a rabid animal might try and bite you and that is why you want to carry in the woods.

Been riding for a long time. Never felt the need plus I like to a have a beer at lunch.

Know others who do carry and one is a Registered Maine Guide.

Are you aware that the allowable blood alcohol limit while operating an OHRV or watercraft is 0.0 ???
That's right, zero tolerance. You don't even get the same .07 allowed while driving a car.

The NH Senate is trying to kill this bill. The Judiciary committee voted 5-0 to "study" [interim study] the bill which means that it dies. They even put in on the consent calendar. Call your senator and ask them to pull the bill and override the committee recommendation.

The NH Senate is trying to kill this bill. The Judiciary committee voted 5-0 to "study" [interim study] the bill which means that it dies. They even put in on the consent calendar. Call your senator and ask them to pull the bill and override the committee recommendation.

My senator is Martha Hennessy. She’s a worthless Hanover liberal, completely out of touch with hard working people.

A702172D-870E-40FE-817A-89924A75FD39.jpeg I would always carry while on the sled. It one of the few ways I can justify my shoulder rig. Glock 19 cross draw with two spare mags.

Left message with avard’s office, but I am pretty sure he wasn’t the problem

NH Senators killing pro gun reforms…

I want to let you know what happened in Concord this week. On a bipartisan 5-0 vote, the Senate Judiciary Committee decided to send HB 1313, the snowmobile / ATV Constitutional Carry bill to interim study. This bill is a simple bill that just repeals the 2 statutes that prohibit carry on a ATV or snowmobile. No Senator, who claims to support Second Amendment civil rights should oppose HB 1313.

Some folks want you to believe that Republicans, without exception, are the best friends that gun owners have. But this latest push to stop people from carrying guns on snowmobiles and ATVs is only the most recent anti-gun move by the Republican Majority!

The reality is that in the second year of a legislative session, interim study is a polite way of saying that the bill is dead for the year. It won’t ever be studied.

What is even more perplexing is that Senator Harold French is a co-sponsor of HB 1313 but as a member as of the Senate Judiciary Committee, he voted for interim study. In essence, Senator French voted to kill his own bill and he needs to hear from you: (603) 848-8588. Please call him and ask him to support his own bill!

I also need you to contact your own Senators and polity urge them to vote to overturn the committee recommendation of interim study on the floor of the Senate and then vote to pass HB 1313. Please click here to read our last alert on HB 1313 which explains what the bill does and why it is so vitally important to enact into law. Click here for district and contact information for all New Hampshire State Senators.

From GOA:
[URGENT ACTION] Gun Bills are Moving in Concord! | Action Alerts | State

Check out how your rep voted on adding the ATV/Snowmobile Constitutional Carry bill to another F&G bill to ensure passage this year. The vote was lost by ONE VOTE 154/155.
Here was the amendment:

Rep.Hoell,Merr.23
Rep.Spillane,Rock.2
Rep.Burt,Hills.39
Rep.Pearl,Merr.26
April25,2018 2018-1774h 04/08
Floor AmendmenttoSB451
Amend the title of the bill by replacing it with the following:
ANACT relative to wildlife trafficking and relative to prohibitions on carrying a loaded firearm on an OHRV or snowmobile.
Amend the bill by replacing all after section 1with the following:

2 Repeal. The following are repealed:
I. RSA215-A:20,relative to the prohibition on carrying a loaded firearm on an OHRV.
II. RSA215-C:35,relative to the prohibition on carrying a loaded firearm on a snowmobile.
3 Effective Date.
I. Section 1 of this act shall take effect January 1,2019.
II. The remainder of this act shall take effect 60 days after its passage.

Bill_Status

BillStatus_BillRollCalls

Back
Top Bottom