NH Alert: Hohenwater back in town, Constitution Carry in Jepordy

I just found out that Hohenwater is back in town and he is meeting with the House leadership and the Chair and VC of the CJ&PS cmte.
This is not good. We need more calls to offset the behind the scenes work that he is doing.

**CALLS NEEDED TO KEY COMMITTEE MEMBERS TO VOTE YES, Ought to Pass on HB512 (Katrina legislation), HB582 (Constitutional Carry), HB685(10th amendment on BATFE) and to STOP HB650 (Universal background checks)
New Hampshire HB685 was introduced to draw a line in the sand and block enforcement of almost any new federal gun control measures. (read about the bill here)
The Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee is moving HB685 to executive session for a vote on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10:30 am ET. According to Delegate Hoell, 2 other important gun-related bills - HB582 (Constitutional Carry) and HB512 - will also receive a final vote during the same session.
FOLLOW THESE ACTION STEPS TODAY (INCLUDING OVER THE WEEKED)
1. Call these key committee members. Be strong, but professional. Urge them to vote YES, Ought to Pass on HB685!
Shawn Sweeney (R) (603)265-0319
Robert Fisher (R) (802)727-0441
John Martin (R) (603)774-3098
Robert Fesh (R) (603)434-1550
Dick Marston (R) (603)666-7334
2. Call the Chair and Vice Chair of the Committee. Again, be firm and professional. Strongly urge them to vote YES, Ought to Pass on HB685. If they won’t commit to a YES vote, ask them why.
John Tholl (R) Chair (603)837-2278
David Welch (R) Vice Chair (603)642-4402
3. Call other members of the Committee who may be "on the fence". Again, be strong but respectful. Ask them each for a YES, Ought to Pass vote on HB685. If they say they’re opposed or undecided ask them why
Arthur Barnes (R) (893)475-4754
David Fields (R) (603)528-6224
Timothy Robertson (D) (603)352-7006
4. Send a group email to all the committee members. You can email all the committee members at one time. Give them your name and what city or town you live in. Let them know you want to see a YES, Ought to Pass vote on HB685 in their committee.
Email Committee Members
5. Spread the Word. Share this information widely by facebook, twitter, email and other social networks.
6. Report Back. Tell us how your actions went on this forum.

Thank you in advance.

With a little luck he'll slip and fall on the ice

And PLEASE update the text color of the reps as its unreadable

Just cleaning up design's instructions without the formatting...

1. Call these key committee members. Be strong, but professional. Urge them to vote YES, Ought to Pass on HB685!
Dick Marston (R) (603)666-7334
2. Call the Chair and Vice Chair of the Committee. Again, be firm and professional. Strongly urge them to vote YES, Ought to Pass on HB685. If they won’t commit to a YES vote, ask them why.
David Welch (R) Vice Chair (603)642-4402
3. Call other members of the Committee who may be "on the fence". Again, be strong but respectful. Ask them each for a YES, Ought to Pass vote on HB685. If they say they’re opposed or undecided ask them why
Arthur Barnes (R) (893)475-4754
Timothy Robertson (D) (603)352-7006
4. Send a group email to all the committee members. You can email all the committee members at one time. Give them your name and what city or town you live in. Let them know you want to see a YES, Ought to Pass vote on HB685 in their committee.
Email Committee Members
5. Spread the Word. Share this information widely by facebook, twitter, email and other social networks.

Personally I would encourage everyone to point out to Reps/Sens that the time for public input on these bills was a couple weeks back and THATS when Hohenwarter should have been here......and turn the turd away.

Hohenwarter doesn't want to face the citizens of NH.......

See post #1

Post #1 says he's back in town and meeting with policritters. The fact that nhpoke had to ask (as I was about to) indicates an explanation was in order. For all I know, he is now associated with the Moms In Need of Some Action. If he's still on the NRA staff, the NRA should be made to know our displeasure in no uncertain terms.

The Google indicates NRA activities related to Hohenwater as recently as October 2014 in PA. The NRA site doesn't appear to be overly revealing in this matter.

The NRA should be notified that hoenwater should get out of NH and if he messes up constitutional carry that it will be the end of donations to the NRA.

Post #1 says he's back in town and meeting with policritters. The fact that nhpoke had to ask (as I was about to) indicates an explanation was in order. For all I know, he is now associated with the Moms In Need of Some Action. If he's still on the NRA staff, the NRA should be made to know our displeasure in no uncertain terms.

With friends like that who need enemies? Wait until the NRA calls me to beg for more money....this will provide some good 'talking' points.

I just found out that Hohenwater is back in town and he is meeting with the House leadership and the Chair and VC of the CJ&PS cmte.
This is not good. We need more calls to offset the behind the scenes work that he is doing.

**CALLS NEEDED TO KEY COMMITTEE MEMBERS TO VOTE YES, Ought to Pass on HB512 (Katrina legislation), HB582 (Constitutional Carry), HB685(10th amendment on BATFE) and to STOP HB650 (Universal background checks)
New Hampshire HB685 was introduced to draw a line in the sand and block enforcement of almost any new federal gun control measures. (read about the bill here)
The Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee is moving HB685 to executive session for a vote on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 10:30 am ET. According to Delegate Hoell, 2 other important gun-related bills - HB582 (Constitutional Carry) and HB512 - will also receive a final vote during the same session.
Dick Marston (R) (603)666-7334​
David Welch (R) Vice Chair (603)642-4402​
[Arthur Barnes (R) (893)475-4754
Timothy Robertson (D) (603)352-7006​
Email Committee Members

Thank you in advance.

Back to the top.....who else has written and called so far?

The NRA should be notified that hoenwater should get out of NH and if he messes up constitutional carry that it will be the end of donations to the NRA.

If he ****s this up, they deserve all the crap headed their way. The last time they had a bad excuse, but this is completely inexcusable.

I don't get the logic of sending a guy in that's obviously has created bad blood in NH.
His blog comments alone should have been reason enough for his bosses to keep him the hell out of there.
Apparently they don't plan any big membership drives in NH anytime soon.

I don't get the logic of sending a guy in that's obviously has created bad blood in NH.
His blog comments alone should have been reason enough for his bosses to keep him the hell out of there.

Thats why everyone should be calling NRA-ILA and be making a HUGE stink about Hohenwarter coming up here again to fark things up......make it clear you will NOT renew your membership if he pulls some stunt.....what we really need is a commitment that Hohenwarter will never step foot in NH again

If we make to many strides in the right direction, we might not need the NRA anymore?

This is what I'm wondering:

If we make to many strides in the right direction, we might not need the NRA anymore?

I don't know the entire history of what he's done in NH to screw things up, but is it incompetence or thinking he and the NRA know what's best for the residents here? I'm just trying to see it from their perspective because knowledge is power, and understanding that will make it easier to counter them.

Could someone "in the know" summarize or point me to a good NES thread about what he's done AND WHY?

Last edited:
Well, it was a nice day. Now, watch the NRA come in and fudge it up. The funny part? You NRA bitches are paying that guy to screw you over. If you live in NH and are still a paying NRA member, you seem to have an extremely stiff learning curve. LaPierre and his bunch of asshats won't see a dime or a smidgen of support from me. Ever. I'd rather listen to hip hop.

Back
Top Bottom