NH 2020 Gun Bill Legislation List. See Post #1

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
HB1115 altering definition of compact/where guns may be discharged in a town has been scheduled for hearing on tues 02/18/2020 11:00 am LOB 301

This is a very dangerous bill for multiple reasons

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
KBCraig,
I guess they don't care enough about protecting their rights. I always hear, 'from my cold dead hands' but the reality is a day off from work will do far more good than declarative statements. If work is for most like it is for me, there is plenty of vacation time waiting to be used up, just work is so busy that taking time off is hard.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KBCraig,
I guess they don't care enough about protecting their rights. I always hear, 'from my cold dead hands' but the reality is a day off from work will do far more good than declarative statements. If work is for most like it is for me, there is plenty of vacation time waiting to be used up, just work is so busy that taking time off is hard.
I know it is. I'm not blaming anyone for having to earn a living.

I do too. I normally work four days a week at my day job, with Tue/Wed/Thur scheduled off. My committee meets on Tuesdays and session days are Thursday, so I usually have Wednesday as a day off.

Because the Democrats wimped out because of weather 2/6, we're now behind schedule, and next week is a deadline week for certain bills. I'll have committee Tuesday, full house session days Wednesday *and* Thursday, and my county delegation meeting on Friday.

I have to squeeze my day job hours in there somewhere.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KBCraig, you are clearly on the front lines protecting our rights, we need more people to join you
I appreciate that, because there are many weeks that I feel like I'm failing the job that pays me more than $100/yr. And may I say: thank you for your service!

I'm fortunate that my boss is understanding, and values my efforts and experience. It probably helps that I've taken maybe three sick days in over five years, and while I usually juggle my days off between the job and the State House, next week will be the first time that I am booked solid on all days.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to protest like they do in France. Bring in the farmers with the manure flinging trucks.
Rep. John Burt did bring his classic Farmall tractor and manure spreader to the State House lawn last year.

No manure was spread on the lawn, because more than enough was being spewed inside.

Top Bottom