New to this and I'm looking for something fun......

I love my S&W Sigma 3k+ rounds through it and replaced an extractor spring just before 3k. It is $450 new and they are running the program where you get an additional 2 mags or $50. I use it as a primary carry and IDPA gun, being poor and unable to spend big bucks. It is available in 9 or 40, and I have heard that the Sigma F series(pre ban) magazines (16rds) fit the current Sigma G series.

Used one here for $350
http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=76982&highlight=sigma+WTS

The glock disassembles faster, just pull the trigger. now your glock is in a thousand tiny pieces

re-assembly (assuming you can find all the pieces) may be tricky.

however, owing one, i will also suggest the glock 23, or any other model you may prefer. .40 right now is in the $20-30s per 100 for FMJ which seems to fit the OPs cost parameters. i got my G23 ~$500 used. Decent for MA, pricey for anywhere else.

i dont have a problem pulling the trigger to field strip. if one is following the rules of safety it is not an issue.

Thanks for the info guys!!

I definitely don't want a sigma although 300 bucks after the mail in rebate is a pretty sweet price. I didn't care for the way it felt when I checked it out, seemed kinda cheap... but worth 300 bucks. I like walthers even if the american made models don't have the greatest reviews. I'm considering a PPK or a PPS and maybe a PPK/S. I actually wanted to buy the PPS before I got my P22 but I'd rather the cheap gun for fun first. It's still up in the air and I really like the Glock 23 but damn those MA prices haha.

Back
Top Bottom