New Romanian AK47 (Wasr-10's) now only $299

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collapsible stock and high caps is the likely culprit (judging from the picture). Throw a fixed stock on and subtract the new high-caps and you're golden.

Besides, I dunno about an AR-style stock on an AK. Just seems wrong. Maybe it's just because I don't know the love of the AK yet.

aaahhh. I see. I was assuming that since this rifle being shown was MA compliant it wouldn't matter if it was sent to an FFL.

century_RI1209-N.jpg

Pin the stock, weld the brake, chop the bayo lug...seems that it wouldn't be too hard for an enterprising FFL to make this compliant and still have a reasonably priced rifle.

Last edited:
its laughable how up tight people get over posting links to websites. Nothing in the OP or on that website would suggest that they would sell anything to mass that would get them in trouble.

And yet there are many companies that only ship to FFLs that won't deal with MA, period.

Do you shop at any gun shops? NO NAMES PLEASE! But, do you? Did you even think about how the shelves came to be stocked? Maybe the goods get brought in by transporter beam?

Or maybe shop owners make weekly field trips to other states and then bring their merchandise back in the trunks of their cars?

Hey I can be as paranoid as they come, but c'mon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom