New ride?

I remember seeing a tv show about a guy in England driving a ww2 tank on the street if you can do it there even ma might allow it!

yeah, i saw that too. You need some permits, and at least in england, the tank has to be a certain color. Something like that.

I'll bet no one cut in front of you and no one will tailgate you. [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

This is the problem to solve road rage. [rofl][rofl]

there is a guuy in Kingston, Near my girlfriends house that fixes military trucks and WWII jeeps. He doesnt have any armoured vehicles on slae, but has a nice WWII truck, a Jeep, and a ford F-100 (or whatever the number is)

actually awaiting quote from shipping company now. Friend can easily get the permit, and if all together falls under a certain price range, may have a new show and tell toy for NeS get togethers. Still a long shot about cost, but can still research and hope.

*Edit* can see it now "NES Zombie Response Team" Stenciled on side

Last edited:
actually awaiting quote from shipping company now. Friend can easily get the permit, and if all together falls under a certain price range, may have a new show and tell toy for NeS get togethers. Still a long shot about cost, but can still research and hope.

*Edit* can see it now "NES Zombie Response Team" Stenciled on side

What kind of permit do you need?

Keep in mind that reguardless of what you drive there will be gridlock as far as the eye can see. Get a plane or heli if you want to truly beat feet.

We will wait it out and plink the looters to break up the boredom.

J/K, we won't be bored.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

I used to see the M1 Abrams on 128 back in the 80's when they first came out. They were being delivered to military contractors along 128 for fitment of special equipment. I had one pass me on 128 at a speed they're not supposed to attain!! Shhhhhhhh..

I was just saying to cekim the other day in the car shoot thread, buy a tank for the next shoot, and here we are shopping for tanks [rofl]

Even if you get it for a good price, shipping it here will be prison rape.

Keep in mind that reguardless of what you drive there will be gridlock as far as the eye can see. Get a plane or heli if you want to truly beat feet.

No kidding. Remember the surprise afternoon snowstorm a couple or three winters ago, no pre-salting and the roads were too choked with cars going nowhere for the plows to move.

JUST in time to turn the afternoon commute heckrides. I was home safe and sound and laughing out the window until my sister called me with an SOS, snowed into a parking lot. Something like 6 hours for a 45 mile round trip to rescue her and her cat, General Chow. Never did figure out why she had her cat with her.

And THAT wasn't a SHTF scenario, just a bad snowstorm with perfect timing.

To move anywhere in a lawless world with millions of others trying to do the same thing you'll have to go over (flying) or through (crushing) the others. Maybe a nimble dirt bike rider, until someone shoots you for the bike.

No kidding. Remember the surprise afternoon snowstorm a couple or three winters ago, no pre-salting and the roads were too choked with cars going nowhere for the plows to move.

JUST in time to turn the afternoon commute heckrides. I was home safe and sound and laughing out the window until my sister called me with an SOS, snowed into a parking lot. Something like 6 hours for a 45 mile round trip to rescue her and her cat, General Chow. Never did figure out why she had her cat with her.

And THAT wasn't a SHTF scenario, just a bad snowstorm with perfect timing.

To move anywhere in a lawless world with millions of others trying to do the same thing you'll have to go over (flying) or through (crushing) the others. Maybe a nimble dirt bike rider, until someone shoots you for the bike.

can we not turn this into another SHTF thread. They are so GAY!

Back
Top Bottom