New 'Personalized' Gun Laws

This is just as retarded then as it is now, First off, not everyone wears a watch anymore, they use their cell phone for a clock, and even then it is sitting on a charger half the time because these "smart" phones use more power than a Prius.

Retarded.

Sounds like a ploy to sell watches? Not be bust the bubble but how long till some college puke makes "one watch to rule them all"?

And how vulnerable are these things to radio interference? ****ing stupid, and it will get good guys ( people try to defend themselves) killed.

now they will have to pass a "time out" law.if carrying one of these pistols and you need it to protect yourself,you get to call out "time out" and the bad guys have to by law give you time to acess your firearm and turn it on.

TFA said:
Gun-control backers hope the law spurs further technological advances in weapons across the country, which ultimately could lead to a drop in gun-related injuries and deaths.
I suspect that few hoplophobes actually hope it saves lives, but rather hope it reduces ownership by raising prices.

I think that if a biometric handgun was readily available in all states, this could increase firearms sales, as families who would otherwise "not have one of those things in the house" might be willing to own a handgun which had this extra "safety" feature.

TFA said:
The New Jersey law, the only one of its kind in the U.S., mandates that within three years from the date such a gun becomes available in any state, all handguns sold in New Jersey must include technology to limit their use to specific people. The Armatix model already is available in Europe and Asia and will "almost certainly" reach U.S. stores by the end of the year, according to Belinda Padilla, the president of Armatix's U.S. arm.

The iP1 Pistol will cost $1,399 and the watch an additional $399, Armatix said. That is a significant premium over a Glock or Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. SWHC +1.10% handgun, which costs in the range of $400 to $500.

That's racist!

I suspect that few hoplophobes actually hope it saves lives, but rather hope it reduces ownership by raising prices.

I think that if a biometric handgun was readily available in all states, this could increase firearms sales, as families who would otherwise "not have one of those things in the house" might be willing to own a handgun which had this extra "safety" feature.

That's racist!

S&W made the ring gun what 50 years ago now? Like stupid extra safeties and other things that can fail. A gun is a TOOL and a simple WORKING tool is better then 10 waiting for the repair man. If it can not be depended on to work when you meed it then the whole reason to have it for defense is moot.

That's what the govt. wants. They don't want you killing off their voters and decreasing their power base.

S&W made the ring gun what 50 years ago now? Like stupid extra safeties and other things that can fail. A gun is a TOOL and a simple WORKING tool is better then 10 waiting for the repair man. If it can not be depended on to work when you meed it then the whole reason to have it for defense is moot.

Back
Top Bottom