New Para GI Expert

Hey Guys,
Thought you guys might like to know. I have been trying to get a hold of the new Para GI Expert. I live in NJ so that isn't a problem. I spoke to customer service last week and spoke to Wanda. Anyway we got to talking and she told me that they have submitted paperwork to MA to sell there. That's all I know. This is supposed to be a sweet shooter. Hope you guys will be able to buy one in the future.

I thought it was funny when someone posted a WTT ad and put in that they did not want any Paras, Lorcins, etc...
Paras have hit a new low when they're compared to Lorcin.

Hey Guys,
Thought you guys might like to know. I have been trying to get a hold of the new Para GI Expert. I live in NJ so that isn't a problem. I spoke to customer service last week and spoke to Wanda. Anyway we got to talking and she told me that they have submitted paperwork to MA to sell there. That's all I know. This is supposed to be a sweet shooter. Hope you guys will be able to buy one in the future.

The problems won't start until you get the Para; their QC sucks and their customer service is worse. I wouldn't touch one.

Back
Top Bottom