• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Orleans T-Shirt, 2006

2006Nola1.jpg

2006Nola2.jpg

JT

"Oh, they're stealing 20 pair of jeans or they're stealing television sets. Who cares? They're not going to go too far with it. Maybe those people are so poor, some of the people who do that they're so poor they've never touched anything in their lives. Let them touch those things for once."
Celine Dion on Larry King

JonJ said:
"Oh, they're stealing 20 pair of jeans or they're stealing television sets. Who cares? They're not going to go too far with it. Maybe those people are so poor, some of the people who do that they're so poor they've never touched anything in their lives. Let them touch those things for once."
Celine Dion on Larry King

You forgot to mention that she was fighting back the tears and stuggling to get the words out. [roll] Sure made ME wanna puke. BTW - Did Larry ask her if she bought any air conditioners for those POOR poeple who died during the heat wave in France last year?? Geez Celine...and those were your countrymen!!!

Yet another reason she should be deported (I'd say something other than deported, but might not sound right on NES site)...in addition to that god-awful Titanic song she sang that played on the radio day after day after day.

dreppucci007 said:
Yet another reason she should be deported (I'd say something other than deported, but might not sound right on NES site)...in addition to that god-awful Titanic song she sang that played on the radio day after day after day.

She should be Deported TOOO the Titanic.

I'm not saying Drownd her...Hell I'll help PAY for a home to be built for her on the Abyssal Plain. Just good math as far as I figgure!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Weer'd Beard said:
dreppucci007 said:

I'm not saying Drownd her...Hell I'll help PAY for a home to be built for her on the Abyssal Plain. Just good math as far as I figgure!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

I just figure drown her, but to each his own...

dreppucci007 said:
Weer'd Beard said:
dreppucci007 said:

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Well whatever happens happens....I just say I don't condone drownding of talentless hacks....just "Displacing" them so I don't have to see, hear, or know of them....EVER. 8)

-Weer'd Beard

dreppucci007 said:
Weer'd Beard said:
dreppucci007 said:

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Weer'd Beard can't condone that! He's a MARINE BIOLOGIST... I don't think he'd want to see the water polluted that way. [wink]

takeakayak.JPG

Celine-Dion-Crys.jpg

050904celine-larry-king_n.jpg

celine.jpg

OMG...this is funny, you have to watch this...Typical Liberal...it's all ABOUT HER!!!

CELINE DION, SINGER: Correct and I've been there a few times. We've stayed there. I've, you know, filmed videos there and so Rene and I, we've been to New Orleans. And, I have to say, Larry, that and state it as the rest of the world if I may I was watching you behind, there's a television right now, I'm watching and I'm especially waiting like the rest of the world.

I'm waking up in the morning. I'm having a coffee. I barely can swallow it. I come here at Caesar's Palace every night to perform. I barely can sing. But for respect the people who come I am still singing. When I come home at night, my son is waiting for me. I watch television.

http://dynamic.cnn.com/apps/tp/vide....asx?NGUserID=aa50b10-28251-1125678751-2&adDE

Back
Top Bottom