New MyFoxBoston Poll: Age Limits for Kids at Gun Ranges

45% - national age limit? Im sick and tired of this, not just for firearms, but everything. Who the hell is the "majority" to tell anyone what to do? Yeah, age restrict it so that a) less kids will learn to shoot and shoot safely b) less kids will be allowed at the range even for non shooting events, killing ranges with low membership counts and c) make firearms less and less a part of everyday life.

how about you go **** yourself gently with a chainsaw and then step on a third rail while sipping your latte

Half-day Kindergarten -> Full-day Kindergarten -> "Pre-K"

Excellent point.....never thought of that.......guess it already happens. FYI I woked 2 jobs 7 days a week until my son went to 1st grade so my wife could stay home and we could raise our own child!

Maybe the poll should have read, "should untrained 8 year olds, who have never so much as handled a firearm, be allowed to walk into a club and go full auto on a gun known for doing this in the hands of the unfamiliar"

That would make more sense as well as actually addressing the crux of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom