• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New MyFoxBoston Poll: Age Limits for Kids at Gun Ranges

Voted

Should there be a national age limit on children at gun ranges?

Yes
No

Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far:

Yes
spacer.gif
76%1152 votes

No
spacer.gif
24%354 votes

Voted

Should there be a national age limit on children at gun ranges?

Yes
No

Another flawed question.
Automatic firearms only? Single shot .22 designed / sized for youth shooters?
What age - 2, 3, 5, 15... 21?

At the time of this post 25% against, 75% for national age limit. Not scientific, of course.

Still way behind but we've gained 3% since I posted the this thread so let's hope some more NESers can jump on this. Wish I had noticed it a little earlier.

I love this... this is all literally over a freak accident. Its a non issue. Its literally a 1 in 300 million thing... your child is more likely to hang himself on your swingset than have an accident with a submachinegun at a shooting range. Sharks and lightning pose more of a risk than Uzis.

****ing idiots in this country...

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I voted yes, as I always do on these polls. President Obama himself actually makes them, and the illuminati are using them to enact policy change and all that sh*t.

The day an online poll actually means something, is the day I'll actually vote on one of them.

I voted yes, as I always do on these polls. President Obama himself actually makes them, and the illuminati are using them to enact policy change and all that sh*t.

The day an online poll actually means something, is the day I'll actually vote on one of them.

[tinfoil]

Voted:
Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far:

Yes
56%
No
44%

Girl accidentally kills gun instructor

Still amazes me that americans.......****ing americans.......feel the government should tell us when we can do certain things with our own damn children! The sheep don't even get it! When does it stop......when we turn our kids over to teh gment at birth and let them raise them for us! Stupidity!

Still amazes me that americans.......****ing americans.......feel the government should tell us when we can do certain things with our own damn children! The sheep don't even get it! When does it stop......when we turn our kids over to teh gment at birth and let them raise them for us! Stupidity!

Half-day Kindergarten -> Full-day Kindergarten -> "Pre-K"

Back
Top Bottom