New member to the message board

Some good points. Let me ask this: for those who have posted guns for sale, how was your experience ? Did you end up selling? Where there many interested members? Did you get what you wanted for your gun? Of course, I do understand that it all depends on what your selling.

I've sold everything I've listed.
And bought everything I put a w.t.b. ad in for.

Its a magical place

Some good points. Let me ask this: for those who have posted guns for sale, how was your experience ? Did you end up selling? Where there many interested members? Did you get what you wanted for your gun? Of course, I do understand that it all depends on what your selling.
Way overthinking it. Pay the 21. List your gun. Learn some things. End of story.

Wow that says a lot right there. Something to consider, I suppose.

The other thing that's nice about here is that all the people are from the same area of the country.

I came for MA law discussion when I moved there. Have bought and sold 10 or so here, plus a few karma's.

Heck this site is worth it for the funny picture of the day thread.

And I was alerted about covid on..... January 4. By Jan 22, thanks to this forum, my family had already been acting safe and more aware of the possible need to be cautious and alert.

Go green and get your sell on. Then stay for the fun and the floral discussion.

It's not a ... Parlor Rifle. Is it? <Wink>

Maybe I'm an outlier, but my offer to trade a vintage, pre-Healy Flobert Rifle de Parlor for a SCAR 17 has been a total bust.

This forum is full of skinfllints and also full of skinflint haters. LOL

The cost to go green is well below market value. Group Buys and other benefits will out weigh the $21 many times over in a year if you stick around,.

This place has the most upstanding people around. You'll find that when you set a meeting time/date/place, that both parties show up early. That's not the norm when it comes to internet sales to strangers.

Pay the fee.. stick around... have some fun.

I’ve sold and bought many items being a member. Every member was great to deal with and usually paid the asking price. It’s well worth the $21 and there is a vast amount of knowledge to gain here on lots of topics.

Air-Soft can be a face to face transaction. In this day and age, I don't think I would sell anything.

A paid membership has extra privileges, yes however the membership fee is to help keep this forum up and ruñning and not just to post a few guns for sale. Perhaps if that is the only reason you want to be part of this forum this forum may not be for you

The private range leaves something to be desired. They claim golden targets but they're only gold plated. Kind of cheap and misleading if you ask me.
The gold members’ private range is exquisite. Also looking forward to the Jackson Hole hunting retreat.

Back
Top Bottom