• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New member to the message board

Hello, I'm new here and I just got my account approved and I was looking to post in the classifieds section, but it says I'm not able to based on my current privileges. I just wanted to figure out what I need to do before I can post there. I essentially became a member here to post a gun I wanted to sell. I hope I don't have to be a paying member or anything. Please let me know and thanks in advance for the help and information.

I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the gun I'm selling or not since this isn't the section for that, if I can I will. It is C&R eligible though

Depends on the gun? You can pay less and deal with Armslist or pay a little more to go green .
This. The commission I paid to GunBroker for the rifle I sold would have covered 2.5 years of membership here.
Depends on the value of the gun.

Hello, I'm new here and I just got my account approved and I was looking to post in the classifieds section, but it says I'm not able to based on my current privileges. I just wanted to figure out what I need to do before I can post there. I essentially became a member here to post a gun I wanted to sell. I hope I don't have to be a paying member or anything. Please let me know and thanks in advance for the help and information.

Welcome, you're going to fit right in.
:rolleyes:

Some good points. Let me ask this: for those who have posted guns for sale, how was your experience ? Did you end up selling? Where there many interested members? Did you get what you wanted for your gun? Of course, I do understand that it all depends on what your selling.

Some good points. Let me ask this: for those who have posted guns for sale, how was your experience ? Did you end up selling? Where there many interested members? Did you get what you wanted for your gun? Of course, I do understand that it all depends on what your selling.
You are an unknown person so people may be wary.

Pay the $21.

This is the best entertainment to be found for that price.

I’ve bought sold many firearms and other items on this site and have only had 1 instance where someone who reached out was sketchy. I don’t list me firearms anywhere else but here. I’ve sold everything I’ve posted for a price I was satisfied with.

The NES community has a huge wealth of knowledge outside of firearms.

Back
Top Bottom