New member to the message board

Now that the gun was mentioned, lockdown in 3 2 1....

pretty slick, here an hour and breaking the rule regarding selling. sweet!

we haven't met yet...i don't like many people and i don't like cheap people. guess how i feel about you after an hour and a half.

Jeezus, what'd I miss...been here since 2013...can't mention a make and model for sale unless it's in the classifieds? :eek:

The private range leaves something to be desired. They claim golden targets but they're only gold plated. Kind of cheap and misleading if you ask me.
I think people kept stealing the solid gold ones, it was much harder to scrape off the plating though :)

Well @enbloc needed more in the budget to reupholster the Hummer, so I don’t know what to tell you. Money’s tight and we voted on it. Maybe somebody shouldn’t off-road with milkshakes any more. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Well @enbloc needed more in the budget to reupholster the Hummer, so I don’t know what to tell you. Money’s tight and we voted on it. Maybe somebody shouldn’t off-road with milkshakes any more. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Milkshakes is the name of one of the girls from the after parties right? :)

I know he mentioned the gun, which is why I posted what I did...mentioning out of classifieds is not allowed? That seems silly.
you need to be green to sell. why don't we all let our memberships lapse and just post classifieds wherever we want to. this doesn't just apply to nes, every board i'm on, one needs to be a paid member to post sale items. and you certainly just don't post your items where you want cause the classifieds are locked to you. and being too cheap to be a paid member to sell is a f***ing slap in all green members faces.

Milkshakes is the name of one of the girls from the after parties right? :)

No, not this time. @majspud took the Hummer through a Wendy’s drive through, which was hilarious to watch by itself. Then he ordered thirty Frosties but asked them to just fill a 50-cal ammo can with them. “Relax, it’s got an o-ring,” he said. Turns out the seal rots after a few decades. Six months later it still smells like sour milk in that cargo bed.

you need to be green to sell. why don't we all let our memberships lapse and just post classifieds wherever we want to. this doesn't just apply to nes, every board i'm on, one needs to be a paid member to post sale items. and you certainly just don't post your items where you want cause the classifieds are locked to you. and being too cheap to be a paid member to sell is a f***ing slap in all green members faces.

I was just asking because I didn't see it in the rules and now I get it after your bitch slap of my green member face...wait, that sounded wrong...

Has the Gold Members rifle Range been extended out to 2000 yards yet?

When it does I am going to go Gold for sure

That’s now slated for next summer due to COVID delays. @Len-2A Training said he’ll take care of it sooner if he can get his backhoe running again. Long story, but don’t lend heavy equipment to someone without verifying his license. And sobriety.

OP will fit right in with the rest of the skinflints here.

Yes. I'm aware of the irony that I'm not 'green' 🤣

I was just asking because I didn't see it in the rules and now I get it after your bitch slap of my green member face...wait, that sounded wrong...

Just don’t say ‘dick slapped’, that’ll get you wired up to some dudes chair in NH for reprogramming. Ask me how I know.

No, not this time. @majspud took the Hummer through a Wendy’s drive through, which was hilarious to watch by itself. Then he ordered thirty Frosties but asked them to just fill a 50-cal ammo can with them. “Relax, it’s got an o-ring,” he said. Turns out the seal rots after a few decades. Six months later it still smells like sour milk in that cargo bed.

Say what?
I don't own a Hummer nor do I eat at Wendy's.

Drive a '37 and '55 Pontiac and get $1 diet cokes at McDonand's.

Get a life Membership.
t [bs]

Has the Gold Members rifle Range been extended out to 2000 yards yet?

When it does I am going to go Gold for sure
When the 2000yd range is done, I will definitely be going gold, and will be buying a new rifle! I don't think that my PCC will make it all the way out to 2000yds, maybe 1500.

Back
Top Bottom