• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Keltec KSG 12 Gauge bullpup pump gun (14+1)

I want to see the tube selector automatically switch to the other tube when the selected magazine empties.
15 shots and all you need to do is pump the tube.

When this thread first made it's debut, I wasn't interested. Now that I saw the vid, I find myself lounging around thinking..

KSG.....
I%20want%20you01.jpg

UMMMMM WHISKY TANG FOXTR.......WHAT THE SHIT?????

What the hell did you google to even come up with that[shocked] Nevermind I dont even want to know lol

When this thread first made it's debut, I wasn't interested. Now that I saw the vid, I find myself lounging around thinking..

KSG.....
I%20want%20you01.jpg

UMMMMM WHISKY TANG FOXTR.......WHAT THE SHIT?????

What the hell did you google to even come up with that[shocked] Nevermind I dont even want to know lol

How did he find that?
Well Somone's been to one of your concerts.
[smile]

I want to see the tube selector automatically switch to the other tube when the selected magazine empties.

I think it should be selectable though. There are two uses for the multiple tubes. If you just want it for more capacity in a shorter package, I agree it should auto switch. However, if you're using it to have two ammo types on tap, you don't want an auto switch. I'd hate to mis-count and shoot a piece of steel at 10 yards with a slug or something.

I think it should be selectable though. There are two uses for the multiple tubes. If you just want it for more capacity in a shorter package, I agree it should auto switch. However, if you're using it to have two ammo types on tap, you don't want an auto switch. I'd hate to mis-count and shoot a piece of steel at 10 yards with a slug or something.

We need 3 modes.

Manual Select

Auto Select on Empty

and

Alternate

[smile]

Bump

Any late breaking news on these? Seems like the chatter all went dead a couple of months ago. Did some quick searching on the web - and no new news about when they are coming out or anything like that.

I think they are still slated for later in the year. I know a video was shown about the updates they had done to the rifle after SHOT show but that was it.

It was on the cover of the recent Guns and Ammo, not a bad article. They added a note at the end saying at the time it was printed, chokes will be available, and all the pics showed it with a vfg, as that seems to be the most logical/practical config. I'm waiting for durability tests, but so far it looks like it'd be alot of fun at the range.

Back
Top Bottom