New Keltec KSG 12 Gauge bullpup pump gun (14+1)

I just don't like the fact a few of the empty shells would seem to accumulate in your armpit/crux of the elbow, though the ones in the video appear to get launched pretty good.

Looks as if you were to fire that thing with short sleeves it would tear your skin up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kel Tec has posted the KSG to their website and is saying that the MSRP will be near the 800 dollar range. It does state 26.1" OAL and 14 in the mag tubes at 2-3/4. They give no date to market but my guess will be late June-July, they always seem to shoot for that time frame with new releases.
http://www.keltecweapons.com/news/preview-kel-tec-shotgun-ksg

And yes, I'm in for 2 of them, just like their RMR-30 rifles. Look, it gives me another reason to buy another safe.

I played with one at Shot Show and the rep said 4th quarter 2011.

Mac

Looks like they are getting the bugs worked out

awesome, barrels are threaded. i will get one and take it turkey hunting. LOL.

I just don't like the fact a few of the empty shells would seem to accumulate in your armpit/crux of the elbow, though the ones in the video appear to get launched pretty good.

Looks as if you were to fire that thing with short sleeves it would tear your skin up.

thats only because that cop is a fatty.

Ahhh it looks so mean

i keep picturing in my head Devals Patrick head jsut exploding when he sees this gun, and saying with that stupid voice he has: "that gun has to be illegal"

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that video. Now I want to buy it even more than when I first saw it, since they seem to have addressed most of it's shortcomings since it's first demos.

I prefer that they delay availability until they have all bugs worked out. If that means it isn't available until December, then so be it.

No I agree, better to have a good quality product, but damnit i'm an impatient little prick ok?? [laugh]

I suppose that would depend on an FFL or Wholesaler who would be willing to offer a price break.
I wouldn't expect much of a price break when it first comes out. Personally, I'd suggest waiting a year or so after it is first introduced.

I wouldn't expect much of a price break when it first comes out. Personally, I'd suggest waiting a year or so after it is first introduced.

Dude, waiting a year on that....is like telling a kid to not push the red button....it just makes it worse.

Dude, waiting a year on that....is like telling a kid to not push the red button....it just makes it worse.

Especially since it'll be almost a year until it comes out, too. That's like putting next year's Christmas gifts out on New Years, then telling the kids to wait another year to play with them after they've been opened.

When this thread first made it's debut, I wasn't interested. Now that I saw the vid, I find myself lounging around thinking..

KSG.....
I%20want%20you01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom