• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Keltec KSG 12 Gauge bullpup pump gun (14+1)

jar

KSG_3357web.jpg

More photos at Oleg's site: http://olegvolk.net/gallery/technology/arms/keltec/ Some info at the CTD blog.

The most interesting thing about it to me is that it has a switch to select which of the 7 shot tubes it loads from that also has an eject only position. Sounds like it'll have the easiest select slug drill ever.

14+1 is a huge capacity for a gun right at the 18" barrel and 26" OAL minimums.

It'd take a lot of testing before I'd want to trust my life to it, but if the price is reasonable, it'd be a damn fun range toy.

Looks like an airsoft movie replica

If it's about $350 then it would be alot of fun for pumpkin shoots.

Heck, alot of folks either love KT or hate them. So far I have 4 KT's in my inventory, 3 Sub 2000's, 2-9mm and a 40 and an SU-16 in 5.56. I have had nothing but good luck with all of them. I would not use them for competition, they are fun gun shooters. The Sub 2000 9mm Glock version actually is quite accurate and I have got quite good with it out to 100yds, The other 9mm is a S&W mag version and is a rock solid shooter. The SU16 has a 2-7 Bushnell on it and at 200-250 yds. will consistently take out hockey pucks. I am awaiting their RMR-30 rifle in 22 mag to hit the shelves later this year, it also looks like a fun plinker.
Will I get the KSG, absolutely, if ATF will allow it and before the state of CT. bans it.

Last edited:
Keltec = FAIL

Normally I'd agree, but this is a pump shotgun... how can they f**k that up? Then again, I suppose if they can't get a pump right, this will be their shark jumping moment. [laugh]

-Mike

Good for the zombies ... if it works. Although I bet the reload takes a while! Looks like a sci-fi gun.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

If it actually goes into production, it will be classified DD like the Striker.

Nope, not a chance.

The difference is the striker is basically semiautomatic, it's not like a typical pump gun. This is nothing more than a pump action shotgun with two magazine tubes.

-Mike

Nope, not a chance.

The difference is the striker is basically semiautomatic, it's not like a typical pump gun. This is nothing more than a pump action shotgun with two magazine tubes.

-Mike

Maybe....
Just remember that everything over .50 caliber has to pass the "sporting purposes" criteria.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom