New gun legislation on the hill. Similar to new york's

We are all going to jail. I am now a criminal by possession. Did my duty in the army, had 5 kids, played by the rules, put myself thru college to get my teaching credentials, so on and so on, and now I am retired and a criminal.

It's not law yet so speak up. It snuck in with no news coverage just like NY.

this is why I ran out to get a 15-22 ASAP

Any large capacity feeding device that has or can readily be restored or converted to accept more than ten rounds of ammunition that was legally possessed by an individual prior to the enactment of this act must be sold or otherwise lawfully disposed of within one year of the act’s effective date.

Holy crap! No grandfathered mags. How do we in reality prevent this?

Last edited:
You can barely read these goddamn bills. They look like software code diffs / patches, "change line X to Y" sort of crap. Extremely difficult to read what the new law would actually be in its entirety, and I'm sure these jackoffs do it that way on purpose.

Sell your legally owned and paid for property now cuz tomorrow it's gonna be illegal and we will find you!!!!

P.S. Because I said so. You are my subjects.

P.P.S. It's for the children.

So we have to deal with this ON TOP of whatever Linsky is concocting? We need to mail letters, email and pound the phones to not only our own legislators, Maj and Min leaders, but to as many as we can. Does anyone know if there is a judiciary commitee, or something similar that this will be going to first? We cannot let our state turn into NY.

“Gun show”, an event including participation by one or more dealers for the purpose of selling, renting, leasing or transferring weapons and/or ammunition.

I guess any FFL transfer is a gun show.

Go time. Insanity is mild to what is happening. What a disgrace.

Yes it is a disgrace but this is NOT go-time. It's just another bullshit proposal. I am worried about the future of gun laws in MA (never had hope to be honest), but I will fight them tooth and nail. If it even passed, they can FOAD. [flame]

Where do these numbers for capacity limits come from??

Are they just arbitrary BS, that these politicians are pulling from thier ass or is there some study or something they are using to validate them??

This is an honest question, that comes up a lot as I talk to people about the whole gun issue and try to focus them on the political shellgame they are using to chip away until nothing will be legal.

Most people I speak with think they are "meaningful or study based." To me they seem arbitrary BS

I have found that alot of people get it when I make the comparison with the bans and limits placed on other things soda. Limiting the size of a Big Gulp takes the "gun" out of the equation and people really see .gov over reaching in to our rights.

A lot of people have come to better understand why we are concerned beyond, just keeping our evil black guns and that this is really about the bigger issue of .gov invasion into our rights on many levels, including many things beyond just guns.

If I can say with surety that these numbers are arbitrary and there isn't some "fact" to these numbers 7-10, I really think I can get even more people to at least consider our views about what .gov is doing nationally and locally.

Last edited:
Well if they say 7 round limit I wonder if it's becuase they think they can get rid of semi-auto handguns that way?

I love how they limit it to 7 rounds. They basically make the only guns that people can buy, the same guns that gang bangers love. How better to illustrate that gun control has nothing to do with guns or safety than that.

I love how they limit it to 7 rounds. They basically make the only guns that people can buy, the same guns that gang bangers love. How better to illustrate that gun control has nothing to do with guns or safety than that.

so what's the deal with your existing mags that hold between 8-10? also banned? I hate reading legalese.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom