• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Glock

Just out of curiosity what do gen 4 glocks go for new in free states? I've never shopped them.

Just go on gunbroker and look them up there. That's about the price floor, unless you are eligible for the LE program, then they are even less than that.

-Mike

Just because I like Ruger, doesn't mean I don't know "free state glock prices" as it was so eloquently put.

I know that price, because that's what I paid for mine.

I'm just messing with you, Ruger has a better hold on me than Glock anyways. You should know I like to joke and poke fun at members. [wink]

Thanks guys for the honest answers and the sarcasm too. Wouldn't be Nes with out sarcasm. I've just never paid my h attention to them and always wonders exactly how much the mass premium was over actual retail. I'm thinking about adding a few 9mm to my collection and I like the g16,19,26.

Thanks guys for the honest answers and the sarcasm too. Wouldn't be Nes with out sarcasm. I've just never paid my h attention to them and always wonders exactly how much the mass premium was over actual retail. I'm thinking about adding a few 9mm to my collection and I like the g16,19,26.

G16? Is this a new model ?[laugh]

Again, maybe I am being a sarcastic dick tonight, we all make phone mistakes. Those are all fine choices, but I'd go with the G19 first. I have a 17 and a Gen4 19, I would pick the 19 anyday.

Again, maybe I am being a sarcastic dick tonight, we all make phone mistakes. Those are all fine choices, but I'd go with the G19 first. I have a 17 and a Gen4 19, I would pick the 19 anyday.

I agree, in order it would be 19, 26, then 17. I doubt I'd carry the 17 much but I enjoy a full size range gun. And being a dick is ok I should be beaten for my phone typos.

Most shooters who aren't Glock haters will say: if you can only choose one gun, let it be the Glock 19. I just got a Glock 19 last week and know exactly why they said that. It is easy to carry, shoots really well, and has the magazine capacity up to 33 rounds. You really can't hate on the 19 unless you simply hate Glock.

Most shooters who aren't Glock haters will say: if you can only choose one gun, let it be the Glock 19. I just got a Glock 19 last week and know exactly why they said that. It is easy to carry, shoots really well, and has the magazine capacity up to 33 rounds. You really can't hate on the 19 unless you simply hate Glock.
Oddly enough, I had a self proclaimed Glock hater tell me just that. "I hate Glocks, but if you care more about reliability than looks, Get a Glock 19." So I did...

I think the gen 4 g31 was like 519 on grabagun last time i checked.

Hiding a full size g22 or 31 really isnt a problem. Maybe in middle of summer it gets tough for me. But any other season its easy

Since there is plenty of sarcasm in this thread I will just say that I have the G19 and G23 and like them both, they are slightly used Gen 2 and I paid under $500 each. At a gun shop in Mass, I was surprised at the price so I couldn't pass it up. Now for the sarcasm, my next Glock is going to be a Steyr..

Since there is plenty of sarcasm in this thread I will just say that I have the G19 and G23 and like them both, they are slightly used Gen 2 and I paid under $500 each. At a gun shop in Mass, I was surprised at the price so I couldn't pass it up. Now for the sarcasm, my next Glock is going to be a Steyr..

It seems recently that some dealers are more reasonable with their prices on "mass compliant" glocks. I'm not sure if this means the demand is not as high because the consumer has smartened up. I found someone willing to sell new gen 4 glocks, which is the real reason for my OP.

The important thing to know is that MA gun control works as intended; 20 year old Gen 2 Glocks in MA are readily available for $100-$300 more than brand new Gen 4 Glocks, and everybody knows that an old gun with 50,000-100,000 rounds through it is much safer than a brand new one from the factory that has never been shot.

When I bought my first Glock, the shop gave me a certificate of authenticity stating that mine was one of only 275,642 Glocks used in a rap video between 1991 and 2002, and that in the Wutang Clan song, Good Thing We Brought The Glock, Ghostface Killah was rapping about my specific G19, which he had possessed briefly before (for unknown reasons) having to dispose of it.

So, you know, new stuff is way over-rated.

ETA:

It's hard not to be sarcastic on this topic; when a 20 year old product sells for a 50% premium over an essentially identical item because of legislation or arbitrary rules designed to reduce or eliminate availability, you have to point it out. I have not had a single problem with any Glocks I have shot; they are all completely reliable. If you were lucky enough to find clean examples for $500 or under, you have done well. Mine are cleaner than most, but I paid more for them, and some models, like the G21, which is relatively uncommon, will sell for a bit more, typically.

Last edited:
It's too late for sarcasm, but are you serious? A 357 SIG in a full size platform, why buy it? If you insist on carrying a 357 SIG, which has some damn impressive knockdown power,why not go with the G32/33.

+1 or a G27 with a G33 barrel like I did. TheG27 is awesome can shoot 40sw, 9mm and. 357 sig just change the barrels and magazines

Back
Top Bottom